Accountant - Gdańsk
Aktualizacja: 5 miesięcy temu
Join Us As:
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more. As a Cash Management Accountant in Payment and Allocation team, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations.
Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far. With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Fueled by your passion and dedication, as part of the Payment and Allocation team, you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within Cash Management team. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do.
Your main focus will be:
• Payment execution
• Direct debit collections
• Allocation of incoming & outgoing payments
• Reconciliation of cash accounts
• Participate in resolving operational issues within Payment & Allocation area
• Participate in standardizing and implementing process improvements in Payment & Allocation
• Participation in projects
• Creating and maintaining process documentation
• Performing regression tests and all other tests related to Cash Management projects/initiatives
• Close cooperation with InHouseCash and other internal stakeholders
• Cooperation with external and internal auditors during annual audit
• Another important part of your job will be team cooperation in order to improve processes, participating in cross-department projects and other accounting tasks as requested by the executive.
Who are you?
• In order to be successful in this role you will need:
• Fluency in English
• University degree (preferably accounting or finance) and/or Banking School B.Sc. level or higher
• Solid Accounting knowledge with minimum 1 year experience within Finance or Accounting (preferably from a Shared Services organisation or international company)
• End-to-end processes understanding and business needs awareness (customer orientation)
• Good analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details
• Self-engagement and team orientation
• Ability to work under time pressure (working with tight deadlines)
• Flexibility and being open to change
• International mindset
Nice to have
• Experience in working with SAP FI
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
What do we offer?
Work in an international team in a matrix structure
Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
Medical care & life insurance
Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view. As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally. We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world. Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64673010
- Data wyróżnienia: 20.01.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 20.01.2022
- Aktualizacja: 03.02.2022