Accountant in Cash Management - Gdańsk
Aktualizacja: 27 dni temu
Join Us As:
Join us as the Cash Management Accountant, and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
Specifically, you will:
• Daily monitoring of external and internal bank statements;
• Daily and monthly bank accounts reconciliation;
• Execution of manual and electronic payments;
• Market data management;
• Optimisation of external bank account structure;
• Bank fees management;
• Account opening and KYC process handling;
• Standardization and automation of In-House-Cash processes;
• Creation and maintenance of process documentation.
Who are you?
• You have a degree in finance, accounting, banking or similar area;
• You have at least 1-2 years of experience in one of the transactional accounting areas;
• Knowledge about end-to-end process;
• Familiar with banking products
• Strong MS Office package knowledge (especially Excel);
• Experience with SAP In-House-Cash Module would be an asset.
Furthermore, you have:
• Fluency in English;
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills;
• Good analytical skills;
• Willingness to learn;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Strong communication skills;
• Ability to work under time pressure;
• Self-engagement and team orientation.
What do we offer?
• Home office work possibility
• Training & professional induction in a new position
• Financial support of your education
• Medical care & life insurance
• Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
• Scandinavian working style & no dress code
• Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
• Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
• Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activi-ties, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
• Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
• Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting op-portunity.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation behind many well-known and well-loved brands.
You will become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. You will join over 580 col-leagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla. We currently have an IT Operations department and an IT Solutions department dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and im-plementation projects. Our Procurement, Finance and Logistics departments support a wide range of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales worldwide.
We have a dedicated HR operations department that ensures the attraction, development and retention of the best talent around the world.
Our newest department Member Relations supports our farmers in their everyday work.
With over 14 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you wealth of knowledge and the opportuni-ty to participate in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisa-tion, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply an-chored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, in-creasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the envi-ronment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Zobacz inne oferty od Arla Global Shared Services
Arla Global Shared Services
- Numer ogłoszenia: 65122325
- Data wyróżnienia: 05.12.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 05.12.2022
- Aktualizacja: 12.01.2023