Accountant/Junior Accountant in O2C Department - Gdansk
Aktualizacja: 2 miesiące temu
Join Us As:
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a O2C Junior Accountant/Accountant, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
While handling credit control processes you will contribute to performance culture within O2C department. After all, we got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do.
Your main tasks would be:
- Handling processes within Collection and Disputes area to secure on time payment of receivables
- Following up on outstanding debts through outbound/inbound calls and other forms of contact
- Periodic reporting to relevant Business units
- Registering and resolving disputes and queries from customers
- Maintains effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers
- Actively searches for and implements improvements within own area
- Documentation update
Who are you?
We are looking for someone, who:
· Is a graduate / student in finance and accounting or similar area
· Has high interpersonal and communication skills
· Is team oriented and represents proactivity in dealing with issues
· Shows positive attitude and engagement
· Is open to change and improvements
· Speaks English fluently
What do we offer?
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity and apply via below link.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64488124
- Data wyróżnienia: 27.11.2021
- Data wprowadzenia: 22.09.2021
- Aktualizacja: 24.11.2021