Wróć do góry
Accounting Expert with German and English
Umowa o pracę
Branża / kategoria
Aktualizacja: 3 miesiące temu | Nr ref: ID637584
Qualifications and skills:
- responsible for complete, timely, and qualitative execution of Accounting Operations for General Ledger according to defined activity split and in line with local GAAP
- responsible for the preparation and presentation of the Financial Statements in accordance with IFRS and Bayer Group internal steering purposes and according to the country-specific legislation allowing certification by external auditors
- being the main contact person for whole accounting operational related topics for dedicated Legal Entity
- being up to date with local/country accounting rules and implement it accordingly to ensure the correct presentation of Financial Statement according to local accounting rules (updates in local commercial law, accounting regulations)
- provide accounting assistance/consultancy for Accounting Business Partner
- preparing statistical reports and necessary report for local authorities incl. reports to National Bank
- to assess and analyzes relevant accounting issues, consults with respective local and global functions and with internal/external auditors if required to drive timely financial impact recording within appropriate accounting period
- evaluating the impact on financial statements and on the accounting operating model in particular of projects driven by divisions and functions.
- support in solving, following up on issues, and looking for solutions/improvements across teams/departments.
- interact with key business functions (e.g. Controlling, Procurement, Product Supply, etc.) to ensure proper accounting for the particular areas of operation.
- interact with internal and external auditors ensuring prompt response to audit requests.
- monitor and implement changes in the ICS process, and perform appropriate ICS controls.
- prepare and conduct process-specific training.
- creation and update of SD.
- support optimization projects and continuous improvement initiatives in order to improve quality and efficiency.
- personal drive on a high level - looking for improvements, motivating others, stimulating others to act, to coordinate a group of key users.
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree preferable in Accounting, Finance, Tax, Economics, or relevant degree.
- A certified tax advisor or accounting certificate - is beneficial.
- 5 years of professional experience, With 3+ years of Accounting, Finance, or relevant experience & demonstrated understanding in external reporting/auditing.
- with 3+ years of demonstrated independence, a high ability to work through ambiguity, and the usage of sound judgment in making decisions.
- very good knowledge of general accounting, IFRS.
- knowledge of country-specific/accounting requirements (incl. HGB)
- experience in SAP or other ERP system as beneficial.
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (esp. MS Excel).
- advanced level of knowledge of technical accounting, and financial reporting in a corporate environment according to IFRS and local GAAP.
- experience in conducting and preparing training and/or workshops.
- strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- proficiency in German and English language skills
- digital mindset focus on improvements
- Development opportunities at a great place to work.
- Work-Life Balance.
- Private medical care (Dental Care included)
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee Retirement Plan.
- Financial bonuses.
- Home Office / Work Remote.
- Pre-paid cards for sport and cultural activities.
Informacje o firmie
Global Business Services is a global, multi-functional organization of Bayer. It performs a range of activities, e.g. in the areas of Group Finance, HR, Order-to-Cash, and Procurement. Through the GBS, Bayer consolidates the execution of selected business processes.
- We strive for an inclusive Culture by creating different inclusive communities
- We provide flexible ways of work to include all our employees and their needs
- We create value by delivering on our promise day by day.
- We enable transformations and drive change.
- We are passionate people who work in a global network.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych).
- Numer ogłoszenia: 65229007
- Data wyróżnienia: 17.03.2023
- Data wprowadzenia: 28.02.2023
- Aktualizacja: 28.02.2023