Adobe Campaign Developer
Adobe Campaign Developer
- At least 4 years of experience with Adobe Campaign and certification(s) or any marketing automation platform equivalent (such as SAS MA, Teradata CIS, Selligent, Exacttarget etc.).
- Experience in working with SQL and Database models and having SQL programming skills in any relational database (ideally Oracle/Postgresql).
- Experience in implementing and integrating with Web Services (SOAP, REST).
- Experience in applying software engineering / web development principals: iterative cycles, source control, unit testing and producing quality, very well commented code.
- Knowledge of or experience in working with XML and JSON structures.
- Knowledge of and ability to understand HTML and CSS.
- Ability to investigate, debug and implement fixes for any given requirement.
- Ability to implement business requirements with technical solutions - asking clarification questions, reviewing specifications from business requirements in order to make sure that it's aligned with the deliverables on the project.
- Ability to understand and apply marketing solutions in an enterprise context.
- Strong verbal and written English skills. German/Spanish would be a plus-plus.
- A proactive mind-set, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life.
- Maintain an enthusiastic attitude and strong intrinsic motivation.
- Having an open mind and constantly looking for continuous improvement.
- You are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback.
What makes Cognizant Netcentric a great fit for you? At Cognizant Netcentric, we come to work every day with the mission of leveraging cutting-edge technology to create memorable digital experiences for the worlds leading brands. And we do it as a diverse, global community of over 1500+ Adobe experts collaborating across countries, cultures, languages and technologies. We’re energized by an inclusive and responsive organizational culture that brings together the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the resources, growth opportunities and stability of a larger global organization. Holacracy is the cornerstone of how we work, empowering every individual with the power to make an impact within our organization. All this encourages us to learn and grow as individuals and unite as a team to build innovative digital experiences that touch peoples lives. Who we are looking for: We are looking for a Software Engineer who's ready to welcome the next challenge in his/her career. At Netcentric you will learn how to use your technical skills in implementing 1:1 marketing solutions into an enterprise systems landscape. as well as implementing the required integrations and tuning the necessary infrastructure for maximum performance, scalability, and resilience. Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the implementation of new requirements based on client's needs.
- Will work on the development of products and solutions in the area of marketing automation.
- Will be part of an Agile team, sharing experiences and working with them.
- Will develop and be responsible for creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Will identify, analyze and fix reported issues on the platform.
- Will do code reviews taking into consideration industry's standards and best practices.
At Cognizant Netcentric you get:
- Flexible working hours.
- Private health insurance.
- Access to Udemy courses.
- Adobe certification.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development.
- Open-minded and multinational environment.