- Great communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and business users.
- 5+ years of experience working in an international organization and environment.
- Extensive experience in AEM based projects.
- Deep understanding of AEM underlying technology stack (OSGi, JCR and Apache Sling).
- Strong knowledge of Java and Web technologies.
- Familiarity with AEM on premise and as Cloud Service.
- Experience developing RESTful Web Services.
- Knowledge about web security.
- Strong capacity to identify requirements and define technical solutions.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
What makes Cognizant Netcentric a great fit for you? At Cognizant Netcentric, we come to work every day with the mission of leveraging cutting-edge technology to create memorable digital experiences for the worlds leading brands. And we do it as a diverse, global community of over 1500+ Adobe experts collaborating across countries, cultures, languages and technologies. We’re energized by an inclusive and responsive organizational culture that brings together the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the resources, growth opportunities and stability of a larger global organization. Holacracy is the cornerstone of how we work, empowering every individual with the power to make an impact within our organization. All this encourages us to learn and grow as individuals and unite as a team to build innovative digital experiences that touch peoples lives. What we are looking for: We are looking for an experience Web Developer focused on Adobe Experience Manager. You are a good fit if you are willing to take over responsibility and at the same time learn and develop together with us. Netcentric may probably feel like home for you if you are flexible, even when choosing your working spot anew everyday. Resting on your laurels is not familiar to you, nor is it for us.
What makes us smile when looking at your profile:
- Experience with AEM as a Cloud Service.
- Familiarity with building tools, including Maven.
- Knowledge of version control tools, especially Git.
- Knowledge of Patterns and Good Practices to design and develop quality and clean code.
- Experience in pair programming and code reviews.
- Experience with testing at all levels: unit, integration, functional and performance.
- Familiarity with task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA and Confluence.
- A proactive mind-set, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life.
- An open mind that is always looking for continuous improvement.
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you and something you are not afraid of.
- Additional language skills in Spanish would be an asset.
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private health insurance.
- Access to Udemy courses.
- Adobe certification.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development.
- Open-minded and multinational environment.