Business Analyst (Requirement Engineer)
Aktualizacja: 22 godziny temu
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services (see www.LhSystems.pl).
Who are you?
- Higher education in computer science/IT,
- Practical knowledge in requirement engineering with a commercial customer,
- At least 3 years of experience in requirement analysis for IT systems,
- Experience in creating/updating technical documentation for middleware projects,
- Ability to perform impact analysis on existing process/IT system,
- Basic testing and SQL knowledge,
- Fluent English and Polish language, communication and teamwork skills,
- Experience in big or international projects,
- Experience in estimating of tasks for yourself/others.
As a Requirement Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Direct contact with customer in international airline industry,
- Gathering and specifying requirements,
- Designing and maintaining modules/functionalities in existing IT system and interface connections with partner’s IT systems,
- Business impact analysis (impact of new functionality on existing documentation),
- Requirement analysis for consistency of code with specification in existing IT system,
- Supporting testing, preparing of technical documentation.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday, between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
We're into IT! Lufthansa Systems Poland is a recognized provider of Information technology mainly used in the aviation industry, but also in the financial and logistics sector. Over the years, we have been making effort to ensure that our...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 62193890
- Data wyróżnienia: 08.12.2021
- Data wprowadzenia: 14.01.2019
- Aktualizacja: 03.12.2021