Business Process Specialist QEHS (Gdansk)
Business Process Specialist QEHS (Gdansk)
Join Us As:
Join Arla Foods to shape our data-driven future under the 'Future IT 26' strategy. As a Business Process Specialist, you'll secure top-tier technical data for the Supplier Assurance team, optimize IT processes, and collaborate closely with departments. Drive data initiatives, implement governance practices, and utilize innovative tools for Arla's data framework. Your role is pivotal in our data journey.
• Develop expertise in Product Lifecycle systems and relevant digital solutions for Supplier Assurance.
• Assist in creating and maintaining digital solutions, including training and support plans.
• Serve as a super user for core IT systems, providing operational support and training.
• Aid in onboarding, training, and skill development of team members.
• Ensure data quality and compliance through operational support and improvements.
• Collaborate cross-functionally for data governance training and awareness.
• Implement data management frameworks and policies in alignment with stakeholders.
• Define data standards and guidelines across Arla.
• Support Business Process Optimization for digitalization projects.
• Stay updated on digital trends, promoting operational efficiency.
• Passion or experience in data governance, management, and tools (e.g., data catalog, data quality solutions).
• Firm grasp of data governance frameworks, metadata management, and data quality concepts.
• Strong interest in supporting and educating others in digital tool usage.
• Knowledge or curiosity about IT system implementation, tools, and guidelines.
• Understanding of operational and analytical data interfaces.
• Interest in data governance technologies like Product Lifecycle systems, PowerBI, Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools.
• Ability to identify solutions for optimizing IT systems, processes, and data quality.
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Analytical mindset for translating complex requirements into practical solutions.
• Proficient project management skills or a willingness to learn.
• Positive and prioritized task management approach.
• Problem-solving skills with a practical outlook.
• Fluent English communication skills.
Furthermore, one or more of the following skills will be considered an advantage:
• Relevant academic background, ideally with an MA degree in natural science.
• Familiarity with project and process management.
• Interest or experience in IT systems, including support, training, and roll-out of digital solutions.
• Ideally, 1-3 years of experience as an IT super user, in IT system support and development, or master data management in administrative processes.
What do we offer?
• Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
• Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
• Financial support of your education
• Medical care & life insurance
• Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
• Scandinavian working style & no dress code
• Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
• Relocation allowance
• Referral program for employees
• Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
• Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
• Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation behind many well-known and well-loved brands.
You will become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. You will join over 700 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla. We currently have an IT Operations department and an IT Solutions department dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our Procurement, Finance and Logistics departments support a wide range of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales worldwide.
We have a dedicated HR operations department that ensures the attraction, development and retention of the best talent around the world.
Our newest department Member Relations supports our farmers in their everyday work.
With almost 15 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you wealth of knowledge and the opportunity to participate in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
- Numer ogłoszenia: 65425867
- Data wyróżnienia: 24.08.2023
- Data wprowadzenia: 24.08.2023
- Aktualizacja: 25.08.2023