Customer Contact/Travel Expense Assistant with Finnish
Aktualizacja: 9 dni temu | Nr ref: R0002665
Group Services employ some 600 specialists in the fields of energy, IT, law, supply, HR, communications, sustainability and finance who support Metsä Group and its Business Areas in the execution of its strategy.
We are looking for
Customer Contact / Travel Expense Assistant with very good English and very good Finnish for permanent position.
Metsä Group Financial Shared Service Center (SSC) in Gdańsk is looking for English and Finnish speaking Customer Contact / Travel Expense Assistant for a permanent position. We offer work in an international, energetic and diverse team where you will be able to develop your skills and expand your opportunities. If you are interested submit your CV to us.
Customer Contact / Travel Expense Assistant is responsible for delivering high quality service to company’s internal customers and suppliers in the area of regulating obligations in a timely and accurate manner ensuring customer’s satisfaction.
Take on a new, inspiring job:
- Performing and processing day-to-day operations in the area of regulating obligations supporting Accounts Payable Department
- Managing incoming financial queries (such as e.g. resolving overdue payment cases, clarifying wrongly performed payments to the vendors) on a day-to-day basis and taking end-to-end ownership for them
- Processing and verifying correctness of employees’ company expenses according to company’s travel management policy
- Cooperating closely with Accounts Payable Department in suggesting and implementing process improvement initiatives
- Performing analysis of the main processes aiming at improving the quality and timeliness of invoice handling process
- Education at the Bachelor's, Master's or Postgraduate level
- Fluent written and spoken English and Finnish
- Experience in customer service is an asset
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills, ability to analyze data
- Cooperative and communicative person
- Attractive location of the office: 4 minutes to SKM, trams and buses,
- Very good atmosphere that will make you feel better than at home,
- Work from Monday to Friday with flexible hours - we start between 7.00 and 9.00,
- During work, we have a 30-minute lunch break,
- Near the office there are restaurants, shops such as Netto, Biedronka and Aldi.
- We provide benefits such as: medical care, life insurance, MultiSport Card, MyBenefit Platform, Holiday subsidy, etc.
- We take care of our planet through a series of ecological principles,
- Integration meetings of our team at the company's expense.
Submit your application using the following link:
Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV and tell also your salary request. The search is open until 21.07.2022, but the interviews start immediately and the position is filled as soon as a suitable person is found. Hear you soon!
In 2019, Metsä Group’s sales totalled EUR 5.5 billion, and it employs approximately 9,300 people. Metsäliitto Cooperative is the parent company of Metsä Group and is owned by approximately 103,000 Finnish forest owners.
Group Services employs some 600 specialists in the fields of energy, IT, law, supply, HR, communications, sustainability and finance who support Metsä Group and its business areas in the execution of its strategy.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Metsa Group Services Sp. z o.o.
Metsä Group jest fińską firmą, która jest prekursorem bioekonomii — wykorzystuje drewno pozyskiwane z odnawialnych lasów północnych, zarządzanych w sposób zrównoważony. Sadzimy 4 nowe drzewa w...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64903832
- Data wyróżnienia: 08.08.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 05.07.2022
- Aktualizacja: 08.08.2022