Customer Support Representative
Umowa o pracę
Branża / kategoria
Aktualizacja: 1 miesiąc temu
Customer Support Representative
We are looking to establish a new Customer Support Team based in Gdańsk that will focus on providing a quality product support service to customers of Confirmation, part of Thomson Reuters.
Confirmation, now part of Thomson Reuters, is the digital platform and global network trusted by audit firms, banks, law firms, and credit managers to quickly and securely verify financial data. Confirmation invented electronic confirmations nearly 20 years ago, reshaping the audit confirmation process. Today, Confirmation helps 1.5 million users across 170 countries confirm more than $1 trillion in financial data every year.
The team will provide support to customers globally.
These positions will operate on the following shift pattern (Monday to Friday): 15:00 to 23:00 (Polish Time)
About the Role
The Customer Support Agent will primarily be responsible for guiding our customers through the four-step process from adding a client to initiating a confirmation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as point of contact for troubleshooting, diagnosis, and escalation of customer support queries related to all Confirmation products (e.g., application functionality, pricing queries, turnaround time) via phone, email or live chat
- Concisely and accurately document support request information in client relationship management system (Salesforce), paying particular attention to problem description, resolution, linking cases to the right contact and follow up action
- Ensure, where appropriate, information gained from handling supports queries is promoted to the knowledge base and communicated to interested parties
- Learn to use all available resources and how to test the platform to aid in making recommendations or troubleshooting with our users
- Collect and forward feedback to design and development to facilitate continuous product improvement
- Promote usage of our public help center to users to encourage self-help on support queries
- Appropriately escalate cases to the Advanced Solutions and/or Product teams
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge of all supported products to facilitate the continued provision of quality guidance to customers
- Ability to flexible working hours to accommodate busy periods and react with increased productivity
- Clean data in the Salesforce system to ensure the accuracy of active users and contacts
- Be comfortable making outbound calls to chase banks, reach out to users if clarification is needed or assist the Operations team validating new users
- Help support team achieve their performance key metrics through queue management and excellent customer service
Essential Skills & Experience
- 1 year of prior call centre or customer service experience
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Comfortable with computer technology and learning new applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong customer service & people skills
- Problem solving & attention to detail
- Work as part of a team & individually
- Able to switch between phone, email, chat and other tasks
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, quick and intuitive learner
- Omni-channel Salesforce experience a plus
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Apply online: http://thomsonreuters.contacthr.com/ [ukryte]
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych).
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64845743
- Data wyróżnienia: 23.05.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 23.05.2022