Join Us As:
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
With over 14 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first-name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
A member of our Talent Acquisition Team will contact you to discuss your future career plans and will match you to one of our fantastic job opportunities, that will suit: recent graduates, stu-dents taking a year out from their studies and anyone else who is looking for a career change.
Who are you?
• Fluency in English – written and verbal
• Fluency in Dutch language at least at B2 level
• At least a bachelor's degree
• Attention to details
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Pro- active ”can do” attitude
• Keen to learn and develop
• Open to work in a hybrid model where min 2 days presence at the office is required weekly
What do we offer?
• Language bonus
• Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
• Financial support of your education
• Medical care & life insurance
• Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
• Scandinavian working style & no dress code
• Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
• Relocation allowance
• Referral program for employees
• Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
• Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
…while in the office you can also use some of below:
• Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
• Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting op-portunity.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organization behind many well-known and well-loved brands.
You will join over 600 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla. We currently have an IT Operations department and an IT Solutions department dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our Procurement, Finance and Logistics de-partments support a wide range of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales world-wide.
We have a dedicated HR operations department that ensures the attraction, development and retention of the best talent around the world.
With over 14 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you wealth of knowledge and the opportuni-ty to participate in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organiza-tion, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
- Numer ogłoszenia: 65433366
- Data wyróżnienia: 31.08.2023
- Data wprowadzenia: 31.08.2023