Wróć do góry
End User Computing / Modern Desktop IT Manager
Umowa o pracę
Branża / kategoria
Aktualizacja: 2 miesiące temu
Join Us As:
End User Computing / Modern Desktop IT Manager
Location: Gdańsk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
- Are you looking for an opportunity to become a people manager in organisation where you will build a new team, have direct impact on quality of services and create friendly atmosphere?
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation behind many well-known and well-loved brands.
You will become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. You will join over 580 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla. We currently have an IT Operations department and an IT Solutions department dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our Procurement, Finance and Logistics departments support a wide range of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales worldwide.
We have a dedicated HR operations department that ensures the attraction, development and retention of the best talent around the world.
Our newest department Member Relations supports our farmers in their everyday work.
With over 14 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you wealth of knowledge and the opportunity to participate in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture.
About the job
You will be a part of Delivery Services department, part of IT Operations, and will take responsibility for our EUC environment and managing underlying applications.
Your goal will be to serve as operational leader and ensure, that we meet the needs of the business and comply with the service level agreements agreed with the business and our vendors. You will be working with classic and dedicated devices, co-management, modern and virtual desktop solutions.
As an IT Manager within IT Operations, at Arla you will lead business delivery team focused on planning, implementing, and administering modern desktop solutions and applications globally, the underpinning technology, components, processes within internal organization.
Specifically, you will:
• Act as a true leader and people manager for the team
• Manage the function/team budget and resources
• Coach and develop the employees according to Our character and Our Leadership
• Be responsible for planning and execution of activities in alignment with corporate objectives for IT Strategy and business plans
• Work closely with Service Owners, Business Users and dedicated vendors, to provide the best experience and performance to Arla’s end users
• Analyze business needs, trends and strategies within the area of End User Computing
• Ensure the day-to-day deliveries from our vendors
• Deliver solutions to measure end user’s satisfaction effectively
• Make sure agreed SLA and KPI levels are met
Who are you?
A dedicated service-oriented service delivery manager, who…
• Represents the employees across organization
• Takes care for employees and their well-being
• Takes responsibility for the quality of delivered services
• Have experience with stakeholder management
• Can step in in difficult situation when necessary
• Use convincing appearance in order to resolve conflicts
• Have documented experience in leading large and global projects
• You have few years of hands-on experience in IT (preferable End User Computing area)
• You have strong people leadership skills
• You have Project management skills
• You communicate effortlessly in English
• You hold a degree in Computer science, bachelor or similar
• You fully understand ITIL and are familiar with SEFe Agile methodology
What do we offer?
· Flexible hybrid working time
· Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
· Financial support of your education
· Medical care & life insurance
· Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
· Scandinavian working style & no dress code
· Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
· Relocation allowance
· Referral program for employees
· Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
· Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
· Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
· Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
· Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych).
- Numer ogłoszenia: 65259489
- Data wyróżnienia: 27.03.2023
- Data wprowadzenia: 24.03.2023