HR Administration Specialist
Aktualizacja: 12 dni temu
In 2019, Metsä Group’s sales totalled EUR 5.5 billion, and it employs approximately 9,300 people. Metsäliitto Cooperative is the parent company of Metsä Group and is owned by approximately 103,000 Finnish forest owners.
Group Services employs some 600 specialists in the fields of energy, IT, law, supply, HR, communications, sustainability and finance who support Metsä Group and its business areas in the execution of its strategy.
We are looking for
HR ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST
for a temporary position.
Metsä Group Financial Shared Service Center (SSC) in Gdańsk is looking for HR Administration Specialist for a temporary position. We offer work in an international, energetic and diverse team where you will be able to develop your skills and expand your opportunities. If you are looking for an adventure in an international company with an ecological approach, submit your CV to us.
Your role in the future Metsä
- High-quality HR and payroll services for the company's employees (including foreigners)
- Independent preparation of payroll
- Keeping employee documentation in accordance with labor law
- Settlement of working time, holidays, sick leaves
- Providing support in the payroll process of ZUS, ZFŚS, etc.
- Monitoring and coordination of training in the field of health and safety
- Preparation of reports and statements related to HR and payroll matters
- Active participation in the activities of the team and projects entrusted by the employer
- Very good knowledge of Labor Law, remuneration and social security
- Knowledge of the English language sufficient to allow fluent oral and written communication
- Experience in working in a similar position
- Good knowledge of WorkDay and MS Exel
- Ability to work individually, in a team and under time pressure
- Analytical thinking, the ability to organize the work day and give priority to entrusted tasks
- The ability to be responsible for entrusted tasks
- Work in an international company that loves our planet and cares for it
- A team and leader that will support and help you
- Tasks that you will never get bored of
- We will keep you entertained in all organized events
- We will make sure that you have training that will ensure your proper development
- A modern office located in the heart of beautiful Gdańsk, where you are close to public transport, shopping malls and the old town
Metsä Group has a responsible corporate culture that creates a safe working environment for everyone. We invest in good leadership and personal career support. We take care of the well-being of our personnel and reward good performance. For us, it is important that everyone develops their skills and we enable job rotation across the organization. We must be able to show and utilize our expertise!
Sending your application:
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV and tell also your salary request. The search is open until 18.03.2021 but the interviews start immediately and the position is filled as soon as a suitable person is found. Hear you soon!
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Metsä Group Services
Metsä Group jest fińską firmą, która jest prekursorem bioekonomii — wykorzystuje drewno pozyskiwane z odnawialnych lasów północnych, zarządzanych w sposób zrównoważony. Sadzimy 4 nowe drzewa w...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64132124
- Data wyróżnienia: 24 lutego 2021
- Data wprowadzenia: 22 lutego 2021
- Wyświetleń: 661
- Wyświetleń na liście: 17 839