Intern in Accounts Receivable team
Aktualizacja: 8 dni temu
Group Services employ some 600 specialists in the fields of energy, IT, law, supply, HR, communications, sustainability and finance who support Metsä Group and its Business Areas in the execution of its strategy.
We are looking for
INTERN IN ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE TEAM
4 month internship program
Metsä Group Services in Gdańsk is looking for Intern in Accounts Receivable team. We offer an interesting and independent job in an energetic and international environment in a Shared Services Center in Gdańsk.
Inter in Accounts Receivable team will learn bank statement and invoice processing accurately and within agreed deadlines.
What to expect in Metsä?
- gain experience in the field of corporate accounting,
- learn the programs needed for accounting,
- learn what the end of the accounting period is,
- see what it is like to work in a company recognized on international markets as the best place to work,
- learn about the Scandinavian organizational culture,
- develop a network of professional contacts that will be your capital in the future.
- graduates and students who want to take their first steps in business,
- people full of passion, energy, analytical thinking and an open mind,
you know English well,
you have already met MS Office programs,
you are a team player,
you are interested about gaining financial/accounting knowledge,
and you want to learn.
What do we offer?
- Work in an international company that loves our planet and cares for it,
- A team that will support and help you,
- A leader who will support you at every step,
- Tasks that you will never get bored of,
- Coffee, fruit, ice cream, milk (with and without lactose), all kinds of teas, honey and much more,
- We will keep you entertained (Active competition, Christmas party, Spring party, children's day etc.)
- We will make sure that you have training that will ensure your proper development,
- A modern office located in the heart of beautiful Gdańsk, where you are close to public transport, shopping malls and the old town.
With us, you always have the support of your team. Your own desire and interest open doors to good career development. Metsä offers great opportunities to grow into being a top expert in your field.
Sending your application:
Submit your application using the link "Apply". Do it as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period. Include your CV and tell also your salary request. The search is open until 13.10.2021 but the interviews start immediately and the position is filled as soon as a suitable person is found. Hear you soon!
Metsä Group leads the way in the bioeconomy. We invest in growth, developing bioproducts and a fossil free future. The raw material for our products is renewable wood from sustainably managed northern forests. We focus on the growth sectors of the forest industry: wood supply and forest services, wood products, pulp, fresh fibre paperboards, and tissue and greaseproof papers.
Metsä Group’s annual sales is approximately EUR 5.5 billion, and we have around 9,200 employees in 30 countries. Our international Group has its roots in the Finnish forest: our parent company is Metsäliitto Cooperative owned by 100,000 forest owners.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Metsä Group Services
Metsä Group jest fińską firmą, która jest prekursorem bioekonomii — wykorzystuje drewno pozyskiwane z odnawialnych lasów północnych, zarządzanych w sposób zrównoważony. Sadzimy 4 nowe drzewa w...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64472976
- Data wyróżnienia: 13 września 2021
- Data wprowadzenia: 13 września 2021
- Wyświetleń: 299
- Wyświetleń na liście: 9 136