Internship in HR Master Data - Gdańsk
Aktualizacja: 4 miesiące temu
Join Us As:
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As an Intern you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
As an Intern, you become a crucial member of Global HR Service Delivery in Arla, which is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes mostly connected with Master Data management. We are the heart of all data flow in Arla systems, from HR to IT, Finance, Procurement and to rest of global HR.
Specifically, you will:
• Work with colleagues globally to help Arla people with HR masterdata tasks and systems,
• Help with HR data validation to make sure we deliver best quality data for Arla,
• Take part in internal trainings, workshops, initiatives where you can learn about HR processes and tasks.
Who are you?
We look for enthusiastic people who would like to develop in Service Delivery. Collaborative mindset and customer service orientation is a must in our team. We also expect orientation to detail and a quality focus to make sure we deliver great customer experience with HR.
• Are advanced in English,
• Like IT systems,
• Would like to learn about HR processes and systems,
• Are interested in working for a global company with unique and friendly atmosphere,
• Want to join fantastic team of your professionals.
What do we offer?
• 6-month paid internship (full-time availability preferred)
• Work in an international team & matrix structure
• Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place
• Professional induction in a new position
• Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects in the area of Global HR and future positions
• Chill out rooms and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity and apply.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64647910
- Data wyróżnienia: 04.01.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 04.01.2022
- Aktualizacja: 11.01.2022