Junior A2R Accountant, Gdansk
Aktualizacja: 4 dni temu
We are a main core of accounting information system that provides a complete record of financial transactions in the company which is essential for decision making.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Junior A2R Accountant, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Specifically, you will be:
- Performing General Ledger period-end procedures according to Timetable
- Responsible for Balance sheet reconciliation
- Preparing and posting journal vouchers, recurring entries, allocation of cost
- Engaging in Lean Activities
- Other responsibilities assigned by Team Leader/Coordinator
If you have the accounting background knowledge, good English skills and you are willing to learn/improve existing processes, please apply for this role.
- Have good Excel skills
- Are experienced in SAP PS1
- you are demonstrating practical knowledge of accounting processes and willingness to develop your professional experience, you are the one we are looking for - ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Please apply via below link.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
Arla Global Shared Services
Arla Foods jest jednym z największych koncernów mleczarskich w Europie. Spółdzielnię tworzy 13.500 farmerów oraz zespół 19 000 pracowników, zatrudnionych w spółkach Arla Foods na całym świecie. W 2008...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64205775
- Data wyróżnienia: 14 kwietnia 2021
- Data wprowadzenia: 6 kwietnia 2021
- Aktualizacja: 6 kwietnia 2021
- Wyświetleń: 321
- Wyświetleń na liście: 9 555