Junior Data Engineer
Aktualizacja: 5 dni temu
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Knowledge of Database technology,
- Knowledge of SQL,
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing (B2/C1),
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Knowledge of some procedural database language (for ex.: T-SQL, PL/SQL),
- Experience with some ETL tool (for ex.: Microsoft SSIS, Oracle ODI, Kettle ETL, Informatica),
- Knowledge about Agile/Scrum methodologies,
- Knowledge of Azure Fundamentals.
- Prepare SQL scripts,
- Write and optimize database code using database procedural language,
- Create ETL processes,
- Support migration of on-premise environment to Azure technology,
- Participate in planning meeting using agile methodologies,
- Documentation maintenance.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 6 000 - 10 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 50 - 75 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
We're into IT! Lufthansa Systems Poland is a recognized provider of Information technology mainly used in the aviation industry, but also in the financial and logistics sector. Over the years, we have been making effort to ensure that our...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64883591
- Data wyróżnienia: 12.08.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 20.06.2022
- Aktualizacja: 27.06.2022