Junior Database Engineer
Aktualizacja: 5 dni temu
Are you interested in joining a group of database experts, working in an international agile team setup, creating and managing services that make the difference in the entire airline industry? Then apply now!
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services (see www.LhSystems.pl).
Who are you?
- Extensive experience in acting as DBA,
- Experience and good skills in DBMS's: Microsoft SQL Server, AzureSQL, MongoDB, Ingres, MariaDB, PostgreSQL,
- Very good knowledge of ANSI SQL,
- Good knowledge of shell scripting (ksh, bash, perl),
- Fluent English.
It would be additional value, if you had:
- Experience with Azure services,
- Experience with HVR Software,
- Experience in SQL tuning,
- Experience in Ansible automated deployment,
- Experience with version control software,
- Communication in German Language,
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 6 000 - 15 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 50 - 125 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday, between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
We're into IT! Lufthansa Systems Poland is a recognized provider of Information technology mainly used in the aviation industry, but also in the financial and logistics sector. Over the years, we have been making effort to ensure that our...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64468828
- Data wyróżnienia: 12.08.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 10.09.2021
- Aktualizacja: 20.06.2022