Aktualizacja: 7 dni temu
We are now looking for a Student in Nordea to bring a strong set of technical capabilities, a creative flair and an eagerness to collaborate with stakeholders.
About this opportunity:
Welcome to Technology Students. We add value by providing business support and delivering to the Nordea IT strategic vision. As a Student in Nordea you will play a valuable role in delivering development support, digital tooling, and project management services to Nordea’s Technology department.
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement digital tooling solutions that seek to improve the daily working life in Nordea Technology
- Support leaders and project managers in reporting and analysis, communication activities, and other ad hoc tasks
- Deliver high quality on assigned tasks contributing to high standards and effcient work process
- Represent the unit with a service minded and professional attitude to maintain a strong
- reputation among both external and internal partners
You will join a team that is currently comprised of 17 students that work in different areas within IT.
The time commitment is expected to be approximately 20 hours per week. For the right candidate this is a great opportunity where you will get to know Nordea as an employer and get a chance to build a network in the largest bank in northern Europe.
The role is based in Gdynia.
Who you are:
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best– and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are structured and detail-oriented
- Are prepared to take responsibility and engage with stakeholders on different level
- Possess an enterprising mindset, creativity and the courage to share your ideas
- Always deliver on time and with high quality
- Enrolled at a relevant university program (such as Informatics, Software Engineering, Business
- Administration etc.)
- Proficiency in programming (e.g. Visual Basic, Python) is a benefit, but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to interpret and apply written and verbal direction to design assignments Meticulous attention to detail
- Interest in learning and sharing new design trends and tools
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 20 June 2020.
- Sport & recreation tranining package
- Employee retirement system
- Medical & dental package
- Employee training
- Lunch cards
- Shopping vouchers
- Share of the profits of the Group Nordea
- Integration events, celebration of success
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by
sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter GDPR. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory.
Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-comcareers-
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications
KIM JESTEŚMY? Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej ponad 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii,...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 63431752
- Data wyróżnienia: 22 maja 2020
- Data wprowadzenia: 22 maja 2020
- Aktualizacja: 22 maja 2020
- Wyświetleń: 1 182
- Wyświetleń na liście: 36 066