Junior Test Automation Specialist
Aktualizacja: 9 dni temu
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland. That is why we are looking for you to join more than 100 other IT specialists, including SAP consultants, project managers, agile coaches, and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. SAP, web, and mobile.
About the job
You will be joining the test automation scrum team in Gdansk to design, implement, and facilitate the best practices around test automation in Arla. The current test suite covers all essential solutions in Arla and is business-critical. We need still increased coverage of the suite, but also improving it to support our continuous agile transformation supporting the trains in creating more frequent releases.
Your job as a Junior Test Automation Specialist, being part of the existing test automation team, will be to provide technical insight to the development of test cases and assuring high quality within the test cases. You have a golden opportunity to learn the basics of test automation in a team, where knowledge sharing and learning is a vital part of the operating model.
Specifically, you will:
• Developing and maintaining test cases with a high quality
• Provide insight to areas around test automation and best practice
• Evaluation of test cases being added as a part of the regression test
• Sparring with ARTs (Arla Release Trains) and advice on the development of test cases
Gain API knowledge and coding language
Who are you?
Some of our key values are cooperation and transparency, so we expect you to have “I can do it” attitude mixed with some experience with developing and writing test cases. You will engage with a variety of different areas – so we expect that you have strong problem solving-, analytical-, and structured skills.
• 1-2 years’ experience with development and IT systems
• Basic knowledge of C# or other OOP language
• 1+ years of experience testing/ test automation tool is a big plus
• Preferred knowledge around test automation in general
• Good communication skills (ability to address technical issues in an understandable matter)
• You have a basic understanding of SAP/Enterprise solutions
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
Arla Foods jest jednym z największych koncernów mleczarskich w Europie. Spółdzielnię tworzy 13.500 farmerów oraz zespół 19 000 pracowników, zatrudnionych w spółkach Arla Foods na całym świecie. W 2008...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 63742759
- Data wyróżnienia: 16 września 2020
- Data wprowadzenia: 15 września 2020
- Aktualizacja: 16 września 2020
- Wyświetleń: 611
- Wyświetleń na liście: 18 817