Aktualizacja: 6 godzin temu
Ocean Network Express (ONE) is a leading global container shipping company. Created from the legacy of three Japanese liner companies now united as ONE, our vision is to take the container shipping business to a new level connecting oceans and continents with our extensive liner network service portfolio across over 100 countries.
We have a global fleet of more than 250 vessels, actively participate in all major global trade lanes, run the latest IT systems and have an extensive terminal ownership portfolio. Our global headquarters are in Singapore with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, UK, USA and Brazil.
Our offices in Poland are located in Tricity: commercial office in Gdynia handles ONE container shipping business in Poland and a Shared Service Center in Gdańsk (CSU) handles port operations and equipment control management, including Maintenance & Repair, for all ONE European locations.
Currently we are looking for talented, motivated candidate to join our team as:
Maintenance & Repair Coordinator
M&R Coordinator role is set within Equipment Planning department that is responsible for container inventory control to ensure sufficient inventory of containers are available to customers for export.
In this position you will be mainly responsible for:
- Coordinating M&R activities in Europe and Africa,
- Minimizing repair costs,
- Adhering to guidelines issued by HQ,
- Coordinating claim recovery,
- Analyzing M&R cost results and identifying major cost items as well as potential savings to be obtained,
- Effective communication and cooperation with relevant departments to successfully complete tasks,
- Just-in-time services provision to the highest standards and culture expectations.
- Have a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Maritime, Logistics, Supply Chain Management and minimum 2 years of working experience,
- Possess advanced English skills, written and spoken,
- Have advanced knowledge of MS EXCEL,
- Express the ability to work under time pressure and adhere to deadlines,
- Communicate effectively,
- Be detail oriented.
- Knowledge of additional European language is an advantage.
- IICL certification would be beneficial.
- Stable employment in a dynamic, international organisation that is one of the leaders in the market.
- Wide benefit package including Cafeteria, life & health insurance, private medical care, Multisport cards and others.
- Great work atmosphere, young, friendly and supportive team, frequent team integrations and company-wide parties.
- Modern and comfortable office in Alchemia Business Center, adjustable desks, playroom equipped with PlayStation & football table available for the work breaks.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych).
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
OCEAN NETWORK EXPRESS has been established in July 2017 and has been operational since April 1st 2018. Japan’s 3 largest shipping companies united their business to form ONE. As a result of the integration, ONE is now the 6th largest...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 62189311
- Data wyróżnienia: 16 stycznia 2019
- Data wprowadzenia: 11 stycznia 2019
- Aktualizacja: 16 stycznia 2019
- Wyświetleń: 484
- Wyświetleń na liście: 33 821