Wróć do góry
Order to Bill Specialist with Portuguese
Branża / kategoria
Aktualizacja: 8 miesięcy temu
You will also maintain work relations with:
- External Customers.
- Supply Chain Management and other internal stakeholders
- Local Order to Cash Operations
- Shared Service Center Delivery Network O2C Operations.
- 1-3 years of experience in the position related to Order-to-Cash processes.
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively, an equivalent progressive working experience.
- Highly Customer oriented. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude and ability to multi-task.
- SAP experience valuable. Advanced MS Office.
- Ideally fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form, plus minimum C1 degree of competence in Portuguese
What will you do?
- Timely and accurately process orders and review issues related to automatically processed orders.
- Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and delivery blocks with internal teams and/ or customers.
- Receive and drive timely resolution of order-related customer queries and complaints.
- Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal functions, customers, warehouse and/or carriers.
- Process and ensure that all return requests comply with Return policies including appropriate approval and documentation.
What can we offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Ogłoszenie z portalu
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64998117
- Data wyróżnienia: 09.09.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 09.09.2022
- Aktualizacja: 08.10.2022