Dodane 26 lutego 2018 | Nr ref: PQT/03/18
If you are a person who wants to gain experience in commercial business, Quad/Graphics is looking for a candidate just like you. We are open for candidates with various experience levels to assist in the pre-production phase of its extensive print media operations.
- Retrieve digital pre-media files from Quad enterprise systems and perform quality checks based on detailed specifications,
- Identify defects in digital files, if any, clearly document defects, and return to internal parties for correction,
- Apply business judgment to exceptional situations and escalate as needed to higher level technical support and report to a client,
- Suggest continuous improvement opportunities in standard processes & quality routines,
- Achieve production goals set by company management,
- Collaborate with both on-shore and off-shore colleagues to achieve increasing levels of productivity.
- Possibility to work during the nights and afternoons (we cover 24 hours of service from Monday To Saturday),
- Intermediate written & spoken English,
- General IT and application handling knowledge,
- Strong MS Excel skill,
- Minimum Technician or High School education level,
- Nice to have some experience in commercial business companies,
- Attention to details and ability to apply, with judgment, detailed specifications and quality standards,
- Self-directed, proactive, exceptionally organized and disciplined at time management.
- Full-time work contract and permanent work contract after probation period,
- Training and development tailored to help you achieve your potential,
- Social benefit packages including private medical care, FitProfit/FitSport sports club card and life insurance after probation period,
- English speaking environment,
- Modern office in Olivia Business Center.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; (tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922).
- Numer ogłoszenia: 61269083
- Data wyróżnienia: 8 lipca 2018
- Data wprowadzenia: 26 lutego 2018
- Aktualizacja: 17 maja 2018
- Wyświetleń: 2 737
- Wyświetleń na liście: 330 729