Product Owner, Data & Analytics
Product Owner, Data & Analytics
Join Us As:
About the job
As the Product Owner for Data & Analytics, you will play a pivotal role in advancing Arla's data-driven ambitions. Your primary focus will be on managing a backlog of data and reporting activities related to our farmer owners, empowering our internal teams to deliver value across various domains, including service management, on-farm performance, sustainability, data commercialization, and farmer case management. Your insights will guide key business decisions and strategic directions.
• Prioritize and manage data and reporting requests efficiently
• Collaborate with Product Manager and fellow Product Owners in Agile Release Train
• Maximize team-generated value through strategic direction
• Identify stakeholder needs and provide valuable reporting solutions
• Implement robust internal and external data request governance
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
This role necessitates a matrix-oriented approach, deep business acumen, and excellent organizational and communication skills. You should possess:
• Strong project management skills and familiarity with agile principles
• Pragmatic approach to problem-solving, emphasizing real-world solutions
• A genuine interest in optimizing efficiencies and insights through data
• The ability to blend structure, communication, and business acumen to drive value
• Strong prioritization skills
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills - the ability to empathize with stakeholders
• Proficient analytical abilities
• Excellent language skills, particularly in English
• A collaborative and team-oriented mindset
It is a strong plus if you have experience in data analysis.
What do we offer?
At Arla, we value our IT specialists and provide a range of attractive benefits to support your personal and professional growth:
• Trainings with industry experts and a comprehensive induction program.
• Financial support for ongoing education and professional development.
• Flexibility in working hours and the option to work from home.
• Medical care and life insurance coverage.
• Employee Assistance Program offering legal, psychological, health, and financial consulting.
• Additional perks like gym memberships, vouchers, travel points, and cinema tickets.
• Home kit including a monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, and webcam.
• Relaxation breaks to recharge and maintain work-life balance.
• Relocation allowance for a smooth transition to our vibrant city.
• Referral program for employees to earn rewards by recommending top talent.
• Additional holiday days based on length of employment (up to 4 days).
Welcome to Arla
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands.
Arla's Global IT team is a powerhouse of over 200+ highly skilled IT specialists across Denmark, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Poland. In addition to this impressive group, we work with approximately 800 consultants who are experts in SAP, Microsoft, cloud-based solutions, and targeted business needs.
But here at Arla, we're not just about making some of the world's most beloved dairy products. We're about making healthy taste delicious, making mornings worth getting out of bed for, and making family dinners unforgettable. Our iconic brands, such as Arla®, Castello®, and Lurpak®, are more than just products; they're an integral and natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the globe.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
- Numer ogłoszenia: 65432180
- Data wyróżnienia: 30.08.2023
- Data wprowadzenia: 30.08.2023
- Aktualizacja: 30.08.2023