Aktualizacja: 8 dni temu
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience, and create.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) hub, based in Gdansk, Poland is an attractive workplace, which delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise, and ensures a continuous improvement of our process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe.
We are searching for RTR Accountant who will be ensuring high quality accounting service as well as contributing to process excellence initiatives and team development.
Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We’re bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Performing general accounting and reporting tasks, including processing journal entries, calculation of accruals, posting and process allocations
- Reconciling General Ledger accounts
- Reconciling intercompany transactions
- Performing month-end closure activities
- Resolving standard queries and issues related to relevant processes
- Assisting internal and external Audits
- Supporting junior team members as required or assigned
- Contributing to process excellence initiatives (according to LEAN methodology)
- Background in Finance & Accounting, Economics or Business Administration (Bachelor or Master’s degree)
- Previous experience in Finance & Accounting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills (functions, pivot table)
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Good understanding of General Ledger processes
- Solution and service-oriented approach to work
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
- Paying attention to details, good organization of work, ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work fully remotely in dispersed teams
- Fluency in English (B2) (speaking and writing)
Swarovski unifies all parts of its organization under one spellbinding idea and brings forward a wondrous new world of crystal craftsmanship. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world’s highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage. This manifests today in the company’s well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.
Working for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a beloved brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and craftsmanship. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing opportunities and provide a wide range of benefits (private medical care, multisport card, lunch card and more).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk/Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
Swarovski unifies all parts of its organization under one spellbinding idea and brings forward a wondrous new world of crystal craftsmanship. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world’s highest quality...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64420817
- Data wyróżnienia: 17.10.2021
- Data wprowadzenia: 12.08.2021
- Aktualizacja: 12.08.2021