S2P Accountant - Gdańsk
S2P Accountant - Gdańsk
Join Us As:
If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experi-ence in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for! Join us as the S2P Ac-countant, and you'll become a vital part of our company
About the job
At Arla, we rely on a meticulous financial system to drive business forward. Our accounts paya-ble (AP) department keeps that system running smoothly by managing cash flow, and paying vendors. We are searching for a skilled financial specialist to join our accounts payable team to be part of the process, track, and record payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. The accounts payable specialist will have both a day-to-day impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time, and on good terms with our valued partners.
Specifically, you will:
• Verify incoming documents by applying standard procedures and country specific knowledge
• Post PO and non-PO invoices in SAP in a timely manner and with the desired quality level
• Answer incoming e-mails and phone calls
• Handling of discrepancies (Escalate price and quantity discrepancies)
• Reconcile GL and Vendor Account
• Monitor and clear open items on vendor ledger
• Perform internal control checks
• Find trigger for bank details change and ensure completeness of documentation
• Post Special Invoice types (whey, utilities, Milk etc. phone bills, council taxes, contract invoices)
• Interests Notes handling
• Support junior accountants in more complex cases
• Consider and compare individual objectives to the team KPIs
• Support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems
• Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors through timely payment
What we expect form you?
• At least 1 year of experience in accounting area
• Good understanding of accounting principles
• Proven efficiency in P2P processes, including proper escalation methods in most sensitive ac-counting activities
• Motivation to develop current accounting and finance knowledge
• Proactive attitude to challenges
• Proper handling of daily workload and ability to execute results
• High standard in a query management
• Very good English language skills
What do we offer?
• Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
• On-duty allowance
• Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
• Financial support of your education
• Medical care & life insurance
• Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
• Scandinavian working style & no dress code
• Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
• Relocation allowance
• Referral program for employees
• Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
• Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activi-ties, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
• Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
• Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting op-portunity.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation behind many well-known and well-loved brands.
As a Senior Accountant, you will become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. You will join over 580 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla. We currently have an IT Opera-tions department and an IT Solutions department dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our Procurement, Finance and Logistics depart-ments support a wide range of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales worldwide.
We have a dedicated HR operations department that ensures the attraction, development and retention of the best talent around the world.
Our newest department Member Relations supports our farmers in their everyday work.
With over 14 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you wealth of knowledge and the opportuni-ty to participate in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
- Numer ogłoszenia: 65334725
- Data wyróżnienia: 30.05.2023
- Data wprowadzenia: 30.05.2023