S2P Accountant - Gdańsk
S2P Accountant - Gdańsk
Join Us As:
If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for! Join us as the S2P Accountant, and you'll become a vital part of our company
About the job
At Arla, we rely on a meticulous financial system to drive business forward. Our accounts payable (AP) department keeps that system running smoothly by managing cash flow, and paying vendors. We are searching for a skilled financial specialist to join our accounts payable team to be part of the process, track, and record payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. The accounts payable specialist will have both a day-to-day impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time, and on good terms with our valued partners.
Specifically, you will:
• Verify incoming documents by applying standard procedures and country specific knowledge
• Post PO and non-PO invoices in SAP in a timely manner and with the desired quality level
• Answer incoming e-mails and phone calls
• Handling of discrepancies (Escalate price and quantity discrepancies)
• Reconcile GL and Vendor Account
• Monitor and clear open items on vendor ledger
• Perform internal control checks
• Find trigger for bank details change and ensure completeness of documentation
• Post Special Invoice types (whey, utilities, Milk etc. phone bills, council taxes, contract in-voices)
• Interests Notes handling
• Support junior accountants in more complex cases
• Consider and compare individual objectives to the team KPIs
• Support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems
• Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors through timely payment
What we expect form you?
• At least 1 year of experience in accounting area
• Good understanding of accounting principles
• Proven efficiency in P2P processes, including proper escalation methods in most sensitive accounting activities
• Motivation to develop current accounting and finance knowledge
• Proactive attitude to challenges
• Proper handling of daily workload and ability to execute results
• High standard in a query management
• Very good English language skills
What do we offer?
• A collaborative work environment that promotes innovation, growth, and continuous learning.
• Comprehensive training and professional development programs to enhance your skills and knowledge.
• Financial support for your ongoing education and professional certifications.
• Competitive compensation and benefits package.
• Medical care and life insurance coverage for you and your family's well-being.
• Additional benefits such as gym membership, vouchers, travel points, and cinema tickets.
• Embrace a Scandinavian work culture with a focus on work-life balance and a flexible working schedule.
• Access to Arla's Employee Assistance Program, offering support for various aspects of your life.
• Be part of a diverse and inclusive organization that values and celebrates differences.
• Experience a modern office environment with state-of-the-art technology and ergonomic workstations.
• Relocation support for eligible candidates.
Enjoy a fulfilling career where you can make a meaningful impact on our global operations.
Welcome to Arla's Finance Team:
As part of Arla, a globally recognized farmer-owned organization, our finance team plays a critical role in ensuring financial stability and driving growth. We offer exciting opportunities across various departments, including Order to Cash (O2C), Purchase to Pay (P2P), Cash Management, and Accounts to Report (A2R). At Arla, we value talent, diversity, and a commitment to excel-lence in finance. Join us and be part of a team that shapes the financial landscape and contributes to our continued success. Visit our website arlakariera.pl to explore more about our finance career opportunities.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
- Numer ogłoszenia: 65338472
- Data wyróżnienia: 02.06.2023
- Data wprowadzenia: 02.06.2023