Senior AI Platform UI Engineer
Aktualizacja: 9 miesięcy temu
Join us as we work to transform Thomson Reuters into a truly data-driven company.The strategic ambition of the newly created Data & Analytics (D&A) function is to build, embed and mature a data-driven culture across the entire company resulting in a world-class Data & Analytics company.The AI/ML &BI Platforms Team has been established to create, operate, and run enterprise AI/ML & BI Platforms that will facilitate the time to market for analytics and data science teams to run experiments, train models and generate insights. Core to the team’s principles will be the implementation of data and model governance standards and operationalization of the model release process.The Senior AI Platform UI Engineer will facilitate the build and operation of the centralized AI platform for AI/ML development across Thomson Reuters business operations. The Senior AI UI Software Engineer is expected to be an expert in UI tooling, having an eye for design and user experience best standards in mind.About the RoleIn this opportunity you will:
- Build and maintain the user interface for the Enterprise AI Platform across a range of services (from model development to monitoring and annotations)
- Create rapid prototypes of UI layouts and components.
- Work closely with back-end engineers and data scientists
- Conduct analysis on user experience and collaborate with internal UI/UX teams on best practices
- Take an active role in learning best practices on the web and guiding others.
- Build out UI features that help data scientists iterate and re-train models at speed and ease.
- Utilize a variety of software and tools both commercial and open source
- Continuously challenge and evolve the existing platform capabilities and keep up to date with new offerings
- 5 years in UI Development
- Keen eye on design best practices and be focused on web accessibility and building with inclusive front-end design patterns.
- Expertise in Angular and CSS
- Hands-on experience with front-end testing methodologies: unit testing and integration testing (cypress)
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Understanding of asynchronous data request handling and state management.
- Ability to collaborate with scientists, product management and work with an engineering-focused, iterative team to build and establish product requirements.
- Comfortable building prototypes from scratch, preferably using wireframes.
- Experience with Agile development and delivery – Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban methodologies
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Ogłoszenie z portalu
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64940617
- Data wyróżnienia: 31.07.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 31.07.2022
- Aktualizacja: 28.08.2022