Senior Business Analyst
Aktualizacja: 8 dni temu
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services (see www.LhSystems.pl)
Who are you?
- Higher education in computer science / IT or management,
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis,
- Experience in analysis for products for external customers,
- Experience in working for a company with over 200 employees,
- Experience in business analysis for systems maintenance and development – reverse engineering, impact analysis, high-level requirements,
- Agility, product ownership, product management basic knowledge,
- Ability to name business need, outcome, derive product development from business strategy,
- Organize large amount of information into a meaningful analysis,
- Courage to take on challenges, try new approaches, experiment,
- Initiative to establish cooperation with many people of different roles,
- English level B2 or higher, Polish level B2 or higher.
It would be additional value, if you had:
- Experience in setting up the business analysis working environment – tools, processes, artifacts,
- Experience in working with large systems, agile scaling frameworks in international environment,
- Certifications confirming your knowledge related to business analysis and/or product ownership, product management.
You will be responsible for:
- Deriving business needs from user research, sales requests in close cooperation with Product Owners,
- Supporting Product Owners with analysis for the whole large product, showing the impact on business, various components and teams.
- Cooperation in international environment,
- Cooperation with Product Owners, subject matter experts, requirements engineers, UX designers, User Researchers, IT architects.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday, between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
We're into IT! Lufthansa Systems Poland is a recognized provider of Information technology mainly used in the aviation industry, but also in the financial and logistics sector. Over the years, we have been making effort to ensure that our...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 63644509
- Data wyróżnienia: 18.10.2021
- Data wprowadzenia: 12.08.2020
- Aktualizacja: 18.10.2021