Senior Consultant/Architect - SAP SD
Senior Consultant/Architect - SAP SD
Join Us As:
About the job
Join our commercial IT organization, which is an area that benefits from an increased focus and activity. As a Senior Consultant or an Architect for SAP SD, you will be supporting the continuous rollout and optimization of our global SAP Order2Cash footprint which was recently upgraded to S/4 HANA.
The role will include:
• Execute deliverables in the agile team, incl. Daily Scrums
• Provide expertise and support in case of critical system issues coming either from projects or operations
• Provide consulting and advice on how to leverage existing system functionality in our processes
• Create proposals for solving high-impact business challenges
• Aiding in the maturation of epics and features together with the product owner
• Aligning strategic ambitions with other architects inside and outside of our commercial train
Who are you?
You will assist the product owner in scoping features and ensuring that the right architectural decisions are made before these are committed to the backlog. This entails being able to communicate tradeoffs of different solutions and how they fit into a product roadmap to both product teams and stakeholders outside of IT. Therefore communication and stakeholder management must also be one of your core competencies.
To succeed we imagine you can tick off the following areas:
• Experience from at least one SAP implementation project
• Experience in delivering daily support and enhancements to SAP functionality
• Knowledge and experience in integration between SD and at least one other SAP module like MM, APO or FICO
• Knowledge and experience in integrations between SAP and external systems (IDOCs, BAPIs, file-based)
• You are creative and can help the team to develop innovative solutions
• You have a security mindset
• You are problem solver by nature
• You speak and write English effortlessly
Additionally, it would be advantageous if you possess:
• Experience with ABAP debugging
• Experience as lead consultant providing expertise and guidance to other team members
• Knowledge of EDI standards
• Knowledge of e-invoicing solutions
• Experience in working with agile methodology
• Experience within FMCG
What do we offer?
At Arla, we value our IT specialists and provide a range of attractive benefits to support your personal and professional growth:
• Trainings with industry experts and a comprehensive induction program.
• Financial support for ongoing education and professional development.
• Flexibility in working hours and the option to work from home.
• Medical care and life insurance coverage.
• Employee Assistance Program offering legal, psychological, health, and financial consulting.
• Additional perks like gym memberships, vouchers, travel points, and cinema tickets.
• Home kit including a monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, and webcam.
• Relaxation breaks to recharge and maintain work-life balance.
• Relocation allowance for a smooth transition to our vibrant city.
• Referral program for employees to earn rewards by recommending top talent.
• Additional holiday days based on length of employment (up to 4 days).
Application and contact
If you are ready to drive innovation and make a global impact alongside talented colleagues, seize this exciting opportunity by applying today.
Welcome to Arla
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands.
Arla's Global IT team is a powerhouse of over 200+ highly skilled IT specialists across Denmark, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Poland. In addition to this impressive group, we work with approximately 800 consultants who are experts in SAP, Microsoft, cloud-based solutions, and targeted business needs.
But here at Arla, we're not just about making some of the world's most beloved dairy products. We're about making healthy taste delicious, making mornings worth getting out of bed for, and making family dinners unforgettable. Our iconic brands, such as Arla®, Castello®, and Lurpak®, are more than just products; they're an integral and natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the globe.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
- Numer ogłoszenia: 65463792
- Data wyróżnienia: 27.09.2023
- Data wprowadzenia: 27.09.2023
- Aktualizacja: 26.10.2023