Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack - Thomson Reuters Labs
Aktualizacja: 9 miesięcy temu
Do you love creating innovative solutions for customers?Thomson Reuters Labs is looking to set up a new Lab in Gdańsk. We are seeking a passionate Senior Software Engineer with a broad knowledge base and interested at delivering data-dependent capabilities to join this new team. As a member of Thomson Reuters Labs in Gdańsk, you will have a direct impact on our company by helping to create new and innovative capabilities that will delight our customers. What does Thomson Reuters Labs do?We experiment, we build, we deliver. We support the organization and our customers through applied research and the development of new products and technologies. TR Labs innovates collaboratively across our core segments in Legal, Tax & Accounting, Government, and Reuters News. As a Senior Software Engineer at Thomson Reuters Labs in Gdańsk, you will be part of a global interdisciplinary team of experts. We hire specialists across a variety of AI research areas, as well as Engineering and Design, to drive the company’s digital transformation. Is this you? Come join us! About the Role In this opportunity as a Senior Software Engineer generalist, you will:
- Develop and Deliver: Applying modern development practices, you will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle, building, testing and delivering high-quality solutions.
- Solve Complex Problems: You will develop solutions for high performing scalable systems in the context of large online delivery environments.
- Be a Team Player: Working in a diverse and collaborative team-oriented environment, you will share information, value diverse ideas, partner with cross-functional and remote teams
- Be an Agile Person: With a strong sense of urgency and a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, you will deliver solutions against strict timelines.
- Be Innovative: You are empowered to try new approaches and learn new technologies. You will contribute innovative ideas, create solutions, and be accountable for end-to-end deliveries.
- Be an Effective Communicator: Through active engagement and communication with cross-functional partners and team members, you will effectively articulate ideas and collaborate on technical developments.
- At least 5 years software engineering experience, with exposure to the full lifecycle of software development.
- Strong understanding of source control methodologies using git and Github.
- Proficiency with Front-End development methodologies and frameworks including Angular and React.
- Proficiency with the Java or Python development stacks and ecosystems.
- Take pride in writing clean, reusable, maintainable and well-tested code.
- Proficiency in automation, ci/cd, monitoring, and cloud-native applications, with familiarity in AWS or Azure (or a related cloud platform).
- Have a desire to learn and embrace new and emerging technologies.
- Enjoy finding creative solutions to transform challenges into opportunities by leveraging knowledge in various technology fields and applying them to new contexts.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering or related technical field.
- Can understand, apply, integrate and deploy Machine Learning capabilities and techniques into other systems.
- Proficiency with the TypeScript development stacks and ecosystems.
- Cloud certifications.
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work environment (in-office & home)
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Learning & Development through company sponsored access to learning, mentorship and networking programs
- Get a 360° view of Thomson Reuters: Thomson Reuters Labs is a microcosm of the entire corporation, giving employees who work here:
- Accelerated growth in cross-business knowledge.
- A rich internal network, including senior leadership representing all customer segments and functions.
Ogłoszenie z portalu
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64940630
- Data wyróżnienia: 31.07.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 31.07.2022
- Aktualizacja: 28.08.2022