Senior Specialist - Change and Release Management
Senior Specialist - Change and Release Management
Join Us As:
We are part of Arla IT Operations. Look forward to a job in a great department where collaboration, high quality and value to the business is key. Here you can rely on developing your skills and pursuing your personal ambitions.
About the job
You will make sure that IT application and infrastructure changes are introduced in a controlled – yet efficient and agile manner. In addition, you will chair and coordinate Change Advisory Board meetings and assist in Release Management plans which involves ensuring risks are mitigated. Our primary service management tool is ServiceNow.
You will also:
• Ensure that changes are scheduled without conflict and/or implemented as part of a scheduled service window
• Facilitate that IT change requests follow the change management processes prior to the deployment into the production environment
• Provide daily support for the change management policy, process procedures and tool, including training to users, when necessary
• Make sure that the total impact of the change has been reviewed, and all necessary actions are in place
• Execute periodic auditing of the change process to ensure compliance
• Assist in ensuring a continuous service improvement of our processes and procedures
• Part of CM duty roster and conduct monthly drops
• Conduct intro sessions around Change and Release Management
• Good understanding of what it means to work with agile and ITIL processes
Who are you?
You are a skilled IT profile with knowledge of IT Change and Release Management. This means you can solve complex tasks in an intense and dynamic environment. However, your technical skills are not as important as your personal drive and flair for taking primary responsibility for the daily operations of Arla's change and release area.
You thrive working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, and you know how to build and maintain good relations. You have a continuous service improvement mindset and experience opportunities instead of obstacles. You possess strong verbal and written communication skills enabling you to communicate with external business contacts and colleagues at all organisational levels while maintaining a positive service-oriented attitude.
Moreover, you have a strong eye for details and a high degree of flexibility, allowing you to detect and adapt to sudden changes in a hectic project environment. You are highly self-driven and able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a dynamic environment with changing priorities. Finally, you speak and write English fluently. Furthermore, the ideal candidate:
• Has 3-5 years of experience with Change and Release Management Processes
• Has insights about ITIL in general preferable both ITIL3 and ITIL4
• English language skills at business level
• Is open to limited travel between Gdansk and Viby office
What do we offer?
• International operating environment
• Medical care & life insurance
• Additional benefits like gym cards, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
• Scandinavian working style & no dress code
• Training with experts & professional induction in a new position
• Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
• Financial support for your education
• Relocation package
• Referral program for employees
• Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting,etc. )
• Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sports challenges and activities, Arla active teams/sports groups)
• Flexible working time and home office work possibility
• Additional holiday depending on the length of employment
• Fully paid 30 min. break
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
• Modern office space with a beautiful view and high-standard furniture (i.e.adjustable desks)
• Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in specially designed spots
• Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
• Application and contact
• If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity and apply.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
- Numer ogłoszenia: 65449890
- Data wyróżnienia: 14.09.2023
- Data wprowadzenia: 14.09.2023