Service Support Specialist - Gdansk
Aktualizacja: 4 miesiące temu
Join Us As:
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Service Support Specialist, you become a part of our Global Member Relations digital and operations department and you will primarily be working out of our Shared Service Centre in Gdansk.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
In order to increase the support to our farmer owners it has been decided to establish a global support organisation for our member relations organisation in Gdansk. We start building our organisation during the coming quarters and are currently planning to establish a team of 15 highly competent support people. The team will be part of our global digital and operations department and the main goal of this role is to provide timely and effective 1st line and operational support to our to our 9000+ farmer owners in 7 European countries.
Specifically you will:
• be part of a unique team supporting farmers in an organization that focuses its activities on sustainability
• handle internal and member enquiries and proactively follow up
• maintain master data information
• handle support tasks such as creating work orders, sales orders etc.
• book and handle expenses for elected members
• close cooperation with key stakeholders across Arla Foods organisation
• report to internal as well as external stakeholders
• handle ad hoc tasks on a daily basis
Who are you?
You are a customer centric and solution oriented person with high commitment to deliver and work to improve existing services. You listen to customers and focus on solving challenges proactively. Moreover you take full accountability to seek out answers you might not know.
You have strong communication skills and team oriented approach. You like to make a difference and are willing to develop in an unconventional, unique environment by cooperating with farm owners.
• are fluent in spoken and written English and one of the following languages: Danish, German, French, Swedish, Dutch
• have minimum 1 year of professional experience in providing service support using multiple sources
• have at least a bachelor degree
• have experience within solutions such Office 365 and SharePoint
What do we offer?
• International operating environment
• Medical care & life insurance
• Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
• Scandinavian working style & no dress code
• Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
• Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
• Financial support of your education
• Relocation package
• Referral program for employees
• Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
• Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
• Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
• Additional holiday depending on length of employment
• Fully paid 30 min. break
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
• Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
• Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
• Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity and apply.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64663772
- Data wyróżnienia: 14.01.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 14.01.2022
- Aktualizacja: 19.01.2022