ServiceNow Functional Analyst (HR)
Aktualizacja: 1 miesiąc temu
ServiceNow Functional Analyst (HR)
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience, and create.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) hub, based in Gdansk, Poland is an attractive workplace, which delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise, and ensures a continuous improvement of our process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe.
We are looking for a motivated talent in ServiceNow area who will support the successful utilization of the HR Service Delivery Module (HRSD) in ServiceNow and support continuous improvement through reporting, tracking and trending activities.
Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We’re bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you
ABOUT THE JOB
- Performing day to day administration and second level support for the HRSD applications including Case/Knowledge Management, ServicePoint Employee Portal, Agent Workspace, Life Cycle Events, Workflow Development, Performance Analytics and Reports
- Assisting when new ServiceNow patches, releases, enhancements are applied to instances
- Identifying and defining business solutions for all internal ServiceNow users in collaboration with the IT System Admins
- Hands-on experience with ServiceNow is a must, ideally ServiceNow Administrator
- Integration exposure to different HRSM/HRIS systems (e.g. Workday, SAP SuccessFactors) nice to have but not mandatory
- Good understanding of data management (security and confidentiality)
- Professional English to facilitate communication with international teams (min. B2)
- Exposure to SCRUM methodology as ways of working highly beneficial
- Experience with ServiceNow HRSD Modules (administration and/or development) would be a great plus
Swarovski unifies all parts of its organization under one spellbinding idea and brings forward a wondrous new world of crystal craftsmanship. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world’s highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage. This manifests today in the company’s well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.
Working for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a beloved brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and craftsmanship.
We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing opportunities and provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport card, discount for lunches, hybrid working model, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Candidates from outside Gdańsk/Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64673196
- Data wyróżnienia: 10.02.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 20.01.2022
- Aktualizacja: 06.04.2022