ServiceNow Functional Analyst
Aktualizacja: 21 dni temu | Nr ref: R-78168
ServiceNow Functional Analyst
Reference Number: R-78168
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience, and create.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) hub, based in Gdansk, Poland is an attractive workplace, which delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise, and ensures a continuous improvement of our process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe.
We are looking for a motivated talent in ServiceNow area in our IT Application Support team which plays a crucial role in designing, implementing and running the Swarovski Crystal Business (SCB) ServiceNow platform.
Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We’re bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Performing day to day administration and second level support for the HRSD or CSM applications including Case/Knowledge Management, ServicePoint Employee Portal, Agent Workspace, Life Cycle Events, Workflow Development, Performance Analytics and Reports
- Conducting of / assisting in implementation of new ServiceNow patches, releases, enhancements to all instances, incl. platform upgrade to latest version
- Preparing and leading /assisting in tailored trainings for users’ clusters from technical point of view
- Identifying and defining business solutions for all internal ServiceNow users in collaboration with the IT System Admins
- Hands-on experience with ServiceNow is a must, ideally NOW-certified ServiceNow Administrator
- Prior exposure to different HR- and CSM systems (e.g. Workday, SAP SuccessFactors) nice to have but not mandatory
- Good understanding of data management (security and confidentiality)
- Professional English to facilitate communication with international teams (min. B2)
- Exposure to SCRUM methodology as ways of working highly beneficial
- Sound understanding of ServiceNow configuration within HRSD or CSM modules (administration and/or development) would be a great plus
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage. This manifests today in the company’s well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.
Swarovski is an equal opportunity employer. We give our people the guts to celebrate individuality and pride ourselves on creating a workplace where people feel involved, respected, valued, connected, and heard. A place where anyone/everyone belongs. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status protected under law in countries where we operate in.
Working for us is more than just a job - it's being part of a beloved brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and craftsmanship. We offer a competitive salary, learning and development opportunities and provide a wide range of benefits (private medical care, multisport card, employee discount for Swarovski products and more.)
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
- Numer ogłoszenia: 65209328
- Data wyróżnienia: 09.03.2023
- Data wprowadzenia: 13.02.2023
- Aktualizacja: 09.03.2023