Software Engineer - Thomson Reuters Labs
Aktualizacja: 9 miesięcy temu
Do you love creating innovative solutions for customers? Thomson Reuters Labs is looking to set up a new Lab in Gdańsk. We are seeking a passionate Software Engineer proficient in Python or Java and looking to help build artificial intelligence (AI) and data-dependent capabilities to join this new team. As a member of Thomson Reuters Labs in Gdańsk, you will have a direct impact on our company by helping to create new and innovative capabilities that will delight our customers.What does Thomson Reuters Labs do?We experiment, we build, we deliver. We support the organization and our customers through applied research and the development of new products and technologies. TR Labs innovates collaboratively across our core segments in Legal, Tax & Accounting, Government, and Reuters News.As a Software Engineer at Thomson Reuters Labs in Gdańsk, you will be part of a global interdisciplinary team of experts. We hire specialists across a variety of AI research areas, as well as Engineering and Design, to drive the company’s digital transformation.Is this you? Come join us! About the Role In this opportunity as a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Develop and Deliver: Applying modern software development practices, you will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle, building, testing and delivering high-quality solutions.
- Solve Complex Problems: You will create large scale data processing pipelines to help researchers build and train novel machine learning algorithms. You will develop high performing scalable systems in the context of large online delivery environments.
- Be a Team Player: Working in a collaborative team-oriented environment, you will share information, value diverse ideas, partner with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Be an Agile Person: With a strong sense of urgency and a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, you will deliver solutions against strict timelines.
- Be Innovative: You are empowered to try new approaches and learn new technologies. You will contribute innovative ideas, create solutions, and be accountable for end-to-end deliveries.
- Be an Effective Communicator: Through dynamic engagement and communication with cross-functional partners and team members, you will effectively articulate ideas and collaborate on technical developments.
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree, computer science or related field
- At least 2 years software engineering experience, ideally in the context of machine learning and natural language processing
- Experience and a deep understanding of Python or Java software development stacks and ecosystems
- Consider DevOps and automation as fundamental pillars of your work
- Experience in developing cloud-native applications in AWS (preferred) or Azure (or a similar cloud platform)
- Experience integrating Machine Learning solutions into production-grade software with a sound understanding of ModelOps and MLOps principles and the ability to translate between language and methodologies used both in research and engineering fields
- Have experience working in an agile environment
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work environment (in-office & home)
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Learning & Development through company sponsored access to learning, mentorship and networking programs
- Get a 360° view of Thomson Reuters: Thomson Reuters Labs is a microcosm of the entire corporation, giving employees who work here:
- Accelerated growth in cross-business knowledge.
- A rich internal network, including senior leadership representing all customer segments and functions.
Ogłoszenie z portalu
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64940628
- Data wyróżnienia: 31.07.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 31.07.2022
- Aktualizacja: 28.08.2022