Source to Pay Project Manager - Gdansk
Aktualizacja: 1 miesiąc temu
Join Us As:
About the job
Procurement S2P Excellence team is a part of Source to Pay department. As a team we are driving and being involved in various projects related to process optimization and automation, operational efficiencies, adoption and deployment of tools in the business, supporting Purchasing Compliance agenda and in the same time ensuring proper process governance over data quality.
In S2P Excellence team we are having visible impact on the operational processes’ performance and framework, we are working closely with different stakeholders like Digitalisation team, Operational team or Business Analysts to make sure our activities are brining value within end to end process and bringing benefits for our organization.
In this role specifically, you will:
- Drive and support projects related to Source to Pay processes optimization and excellence,
- Define projects approach and create solid stakeholder and change management plans,
- Create solutions that continuously optimize organization’s business processes,
- Interact and influence Arla Management from different levels.
As a person you demonstrate holistic and structured approach when creating solutions. You are flexible and eager to drive changes. You are a self-driven person with positive mindset demonstrating high level of collaboration. Your analytical skills and the ability to deliver in an independent and structured way is a prerequisite. Last but not least, you are a strong communicator in English.
Furthermore, you have:
- Education at Master’s level in economics or relevant
- At least 4 years of experience in leading projects in an international environment
- Ability to challenge status quo and build strong commitment
- Open and passionate communication to engage various stakeholders
- Source to Pay process knowledge, operational part as an advantage
- Knowledge of Agile approach as an advantage
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands.
You become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. You will join over 580 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla. As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement, finance and logistics functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Our newest divisions include member relationships support our farmers in their everyday work.
With over 14 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64905559
- Data wyróżnienia: 06.07.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 06.07.2022