Specialist - Test Management, - Gdansk
Specialist - Test Management, - Gdansk
Join Us As:
In Arla, Global IT is a powerhouse of over 400+ highly skilled employees across Denmark, Germany, the United Kingdom and Poland. In addition to this impressive group, we work with approximately 800 consultants who are experts in SAP, Microsoft, cloud-based solutions, and targeted business needs.
“As Specialist for Test Management, you will be responsible for supporting the project deliverables and optimize the way testing is being performed – all the way from planning to execution” says Sr. Manager Lasse Mosegaard Rasmussen
About the job
As a Specialist – Test Manager you play a vital role within software development projects, responsible for overseeing the testing process to ensure the quality and reliability of the delivered software. Here, you will be responsible for managing a team of testers, defining test strategies, coordinating test activities, and ensuring adherence to quality standards and project timelines. Your primary tasks will be:
- Enable and implement the quality and testing approach applied for the program
- Ensure alignment between the quality and testing approach and the Arla Test Strategy
- Drive the quality and testing approach set for the train with respect to functional system integration
- Provide valuable inputs to teams to ensure the approach fits for purpose
- Ensure the proper documentation of test plans, test cases, test results, and other testing artifacts.
- Generate accurate and insightful test reports for project stakeholders
Who are you?
You should have prior experience with the agile culture and mindset, demonstrating strong teamwork, facilitation, and coordination skills. Your excellent cooperation and communication abilities, particularly in English, enable effective collaboration with stakeholders across multicultural and global environments. With a personal ambition for success, you thrive in managing stakeholders and have experience in influencing others through strong communication skills. Ideally you have:
- 2+ years of test management experience with strong understanding of agile practices
- Experience in test planning, test case design and test execution
- 3+ years of project mgmt. or any other coordinating role
- Bachelor's/master's degree in information systems or related field
- Background in software development or IT solutions
- Experience in agile setup, preferably SAFe framework
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible, we are reviewing applications as they arrive. For additional information, please call Sr Manager Lasse Mosegaard Rasmussen at + [ukryte] 9.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organization and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
- Numer ogłoszenia: 65441988
- Data wyróżnienia: 07.09.2023
- Data wprowadzenia: 07.09.2023