Aktualizacja: 5 dni temu | Nr ref: A/TP-AG
Using the extensive LINUX know-how and latest technologies in Cloud, applicants will participate in Cloud Migration projects for strategic project within Lufthansa Group.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
What do we expect?
- Experience in Computer Science, completed Computer Science vocational training or comparable professional experience,
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the field of Linux Administration,
- Experience in working with git source control system in multi-branch environment,
- Good working knowledge of: Debian, Redhat,
- Networking skills for systems administrator,
- Independent, structured and methodical working practice,
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working,
- Committed team player,
- Clarity of thoughts and good communication skills (verbal and written); Should be able to present ideas and thoughts clearly,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Professional appearance,
- Zeal and enthusiasm for learning and exploring new avenues.
- Experience in the administration of Jira Software, Jira Service Management and Confluence,
- Basic experience in working with Hashi Corp Terraform,
- Basic experience in using Ansible for provisioning remote hosts,
- Knowledge and experience with: Gitlab, Youtrack, Coturn, Nextcloud, Firewalling and/or Intrusion Detection, VPN, OpenVPN, IPsec, Nginx, Squid, Apache, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Sound knowledge on IT security.
- You will install and configure Linux systems,
- You will deploy and automatize system and security updates,
- You will perform system maintenance and monitor the system performance,
- You will monitor applications and servers based at Azure cloud,
- You will provide technical support to users.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
We're into IT! Lufthansa Systems Poland is a recognized provider of Information technology mainly used in the aviation industry, but also in the financial and logistics sector. Over the years, we have been making effort to ensure that our...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64383068
- Data wyróżnienia: 12.08.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 19.07.2021
- Aktualizacja: 02.06.2022