Aktualizacja: 12 dni temu | Nr ref: AF/TE/L
Test Automation Engineer (Java, Selenium)
We are a Team that manufactures software for logistics companies which transport commodities by sea. We are creating full-stack teams for our solutions and we need support in tests. Our goal is to assure that the delivered code doesn’t cause any side effects or brake previous deliverables. That is why we need you to help us to develop an automated testing framework that will check our web layer against all necessary business scenarios.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- 2+ years in test automation,
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related,
- Excellent English,
- Good knowledge of Selenium,
- Good knowledge of Java,
- Good knowledge of GIT,
- Good knowledge of defect tracking tools (Jira),
- Experience in Agile methodologies,
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to business trip.
- Experience with Cucumber,
- Experience with BDD,
- Test Management skills,
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Level certificate.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
Lufthansa Systems is a recognized provider of Information technology mainly used in the aviation industry, but also in the financial and logistics sector. Over the years, we have been making effort to ensure that our customers are satisfied with...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 61723847
- Data wyróżnienia: 7 lutego 2020
- Data wprowadzenia: 24 lipca 2018
- Aktualizacja: 7 lutego 2020
- Wyświetleń: 7 232
- Wyświetleń na liście: 504 937