Trainee in P2P Department
Aktualizacja: 14 dni temu
Join Us As:
Join us in a Trainee position and become a member of our international team. If you are willing to develop in the area of accountancy and customer support, you are the one we are looking for!
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a P2P Trainee, you become a part of us - Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
At Arla, we rely on a meticulous financial system to drive business forward. Our Purchase 2 Pay (P2P) department keeps that system running smoothly by managing cash flow and securing timely payment to our suppliers. We are searching for a skilled financial specialist to join our P2P team to be part of the process, track, and record documents in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. The accounts payable specialist will have both a day-to-day impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time and on good terms with our valued partners.
Specifically, you will:
- Verify incoming documents by applying standard procedures and country specific knowledge
- Post PO and non-PO invoices in SAP in a timely manner and with the desired quality level
- Support the team by performing some ad hoc tasks/activities
- Contribute to the team KPIs by working on increasing an auto-verification rate
- Strengthen and grow relationships with suppliers through timely payment
Who are you?
We are looking for ambitious people who want to challenge themselves and work in a fast-paced environment. In addition, we expect the candidate to have attention to details and accuracy.
- Educational background in finance and accounting or similar area – nice to have; can be in progress
- Fluent English is a must; other languages such as Danish, Swedish or German will be an asset
- Experience in using SAP and Excel – nice to have
- High energy level and thrive on challenges
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Good communication skills & positive attitude
- Ability to learn fast
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace with a possibility to work in a hybrid mode
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Possibility of future employment
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop, and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
Arla Global Shared Services
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64614083
- Data wyróżnienia: 08.12.2021
- Data wprowadzenia: 08.12.2021
- Aktualizacja: 04.01.2022