Trainee - IT Master Data - Gdansk
Trainee - IT Master Data - Gdansk
Join Us As:
As a Trainee in the IT Master Data department, your job will involve running regular internal controls procedures, as well as analysing and reporting their accuracy. Furthermore, you will be analysing business requests and updating data according to global standards, in order to secure operational readiness on local sites and continuity of processes. On top of that, you will actively participate in securing a high quality level of performed process KPIs to meet and exceed agreed SLAs.
Specifically, you will:
- Create and maintain material master data in SAP
- Create and maintain vendors and customer master data, hierarchies and other relevant master data objects
- Actively support business within other areas by running ad hoc reports and analysis (e.g. systems alignment reports, customer services data)
- Participate in other global processes by supporting daily business activitie
Who are you?
- Positive with a great sense of team spirit
- Willing to work in an international environment
- Customer service oriented
- Conscientious and well organized
- Paying attention to detail
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken
- Furthermore, you:
- Have an interest in master data, IT and new technologies in general
- You are focused on process improvements
- Have a passion for smart solutions that add value
- You are familiar with the MS Office package (especially Excel) – nice to have
- Trainings and a comprehensive induction program
- Financial support for ongoing education and professional development
- Core working hours (8-16) and the option to work from home
- Medical care and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program offering legal, psychological, health, and financial consulting
- Additional perks like gym memberships, vouchers, travel points, and cinema tickets
- Home kit including a monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, and webcam
- Relaxation breaks to recharge and maintain work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees to earn rewards by recommending top talent
If you are ready to drive innovation and make a global impact alongside talented colleagues, seize this exciting opportunity by applying today.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organization behind many well-known and well-loved brands.
You will become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. You will join over 700 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla. We currently have an IT Operations department and an IT Solutions department dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our Procurement, Finance and Logistics departments support a wide range of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales worldwide.
We have a dedicated HR operations department that ensures the attraction, development and retention of the best talent around the world.
Our newest department Member Relations supports our farmers in their everyday work.
With almost 15 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you wealth of knowledge and the opportunity to participate in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call itStronger People Stronger Planetand it is deeply anchored in our organization and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods.Learn more via thislink.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
- Numer ogłoszenia: 65427057
- Data wyróżnienia: 25.08.2023
- Data wprowadzenia: 25.08.2023