Global Rewards Consultant - Gdańsk
Aktualizacja: 2 miesiące temu
Join Us As:
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As Global Rewards Consultant, you will be part of our Global Rewards centre of excellence. We are an ambitious team of passionate specialists, known for delivering high-end Reward, Performance and Mobility solutions and services. We serve the global organization within reward advisory, processes and supporting data and benchmarking. The position reports to the Senior Director of Global Rewards, and you are located in our Global Shared Service Centre in Gdansk.
The role as Global Rewards Consultant
Your primary responsibility will be to be our country expert on pay and to be a proactive force within Rewards regarding remuneration policy by identifying critical competencies/skills and “movement” in the Polish market. Further, you will we responsible for:
• Building our annual pay structures for our global markets and driving the data process with our vendor
• Supporting our annual reward processes e.g. performance management and salary review
• Supporting with local best market practice/benchmarking incl. maintenance and improvement of our tools.
• Managing our Reward Master Data quality and support the organization with value adding reward analyses
• Supporting on Mobility cases/processes
• Supporting on grading of positions and the maintenance of our Job Architecture
Who are you?
You are a self-driven team player that is result orientated with the ability to think “outside the box” when encountering issues and are able to act and make changes that have an end-user perspective. You are able to analyse complex issues and provide input for decision makers e.g. present data in “an easy to understand way” with a clear narrative. You have strong communication and stakeholder skills and always seek results that accommodate the business needs balanced with Global Rewards policies.
• Most likely holds a Master Degree with 3-5yrs of relevant working experience e.g. within HR/Finance advisory, Data Science etc.
• Hold strong analytical and number skills, and approaches your tasks in a structured and detail oriented manner
• As plus, are familiar with Power BI
What do we offer?
• International operating environment
• Medical care & life insurance
• Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
• Scandinavian working style & no dress code
• Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
• Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
• Financial support of your education
• Relocation package
• Referral program for employees
• Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
• Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
• Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
• Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
• Fully paid 30 min. break
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
• Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
• Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
• Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64811081
- Data wyróżnienia: 27.04.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 27.04.2022
- Aktualizacja: 12.05.2022