Members Support Trainee with English - Gdańsk
Members Support Trainee with English - Gdańsk
Join Us As:
About the job
In order to increase the support to our farmer owners (members) dedicated team in Gdansk has been created a year ago. The main responsibilities of an Agent is to provide timely and effective front-line and operational support to our 8500+ farmer owners in 7 European countries (Denmark, Sweden, Great Britain, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium and The Netherlands). Our team is part of a global digital and operations department.
Specifically, you will:
• verify documentation based on established guidelines and standards
• maintain master data
• support administration of quality assurance programs connected with sustainable farming
• establish a strong relationship and trust with our farmers
• building our knowledge library and creating how to guides
• handle ad hoc tasks on a daily basis
Who are you?
We expect you to have:
• ability to manage complexity, prioritise tasks effectively with an enthusiastic can-do attitude,
• attention to detail, self-motivation, and great organizational skills
• an ability to identify process improvements
• experience in dealing with documentation will be a plus
• advanced level of English (speaking and writing)
• very good command of German or Dutch or Danish or Swedish language will be a plus
What do we offer?
• Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
• Language bonus
• Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
• Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
• Financial support of your education
• Medical care & life insurance
• Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
• Scandinavian working style & no dress code
• Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
• Relocation allowance
• Referral program for employees
• Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
• Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
• Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
• Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
• Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation behind many well-known and well-loved brands.
You will become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. You will join almost 600 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla. We currently have an IT Operations department and an IT Solutions department dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our Procurement, Finance and Logistics departments support a wide range of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales worldwide.
We have a dedicated HR operations department that ensures the attraction, development and retention of the best talent around the world.
Our newest department Member Relations supports our farmers in their everyday work.
With over 14 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you wealth of knowledge and the opportunity to participate in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.
Your future colleagues describe these generally:
We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year. That being said… At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are a Global Shared Services Center. Read more about us on: jobs.arla.pl
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
- Numer ogłoszenia: 65341258
- Data wyróżnienia: 05.06.2023
- Data wprowadzenia: 05.06.2023