Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager
Umowa o pracę
Branża / kategoria
Nr ref: JREQ166634
We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive*
We are seeking Service Delivery Managers to join our CIO Service Management team in Gdansk.
The CIO organization in Thomson Reuters provides shared capabilities spanning Service Management, Digital Commerce, LABs, Platforms Engineering, and Architecture. In parallel with the Thomson Reuters transformation program, the CIO organization is driving a change to bring closer alignment of the technology work we do, to the product and business outcomes. The services from CIO are delivered through a shared capability model and implemented by a strong, talented, diverse set of global resources. Through the use of modern technology, platforms and services, and closer alignment to business stakeholders, we maintain a focus on customers, while making it easier for our internal consumers to use our services.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring that Thomson Reuters receives the highest level of service quality and efficiency from Service Providers (both internal and external). The position will be accountable for service quality, measurement, and integration with Service Providers. This includes day-to-day management and operational escalations as required. They will ensure resolution of support tickets is in line with agreed service level agreements.
Please note that you will be required to join our weekend on-call rota once every month– these are 12 hour shifts on 2 days
About the Role
In this opportunity as Service Delivery Manager, you will:
- Focus on overall stability of environment.
- Act as an escalation point for Major Incidents and issues that have breached SLAs.
- Act as a lead for onboarding and offboarding key Service Providers.
- Work with Service Provider’s on Continual Service Improvement.
- Conduct and participate in operational review meetings with Service Providers.
You’re a fit for the role of Service Delivery Manager if you have:
- Proven capability and experience in application support management preferably at an enterprise level
- Proven capability and experience in integrating services from multiple service providers.
- Strong organizational and conflict management skills
- Strong IT Service Management and standards experience
- SIAM / ITIL Certification (preferred)
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Hybrid Work Model: Currently the majority of our employees are working within a hybrid environment consisting of in-office and remote work, and following local COVID-19 bylaws and guidelines.
- Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: company-wide Mental Health Day Off; Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees Thomson Reuters café networking
- Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact
- Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we’ve never talked about with as much pride as we should – we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on https://thomsonreuters.com.
We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive (subject to proof of status). This is inclusive of:
- Ukrainian citizens and their family members residing in Ukraine before 24 February 2022
- Third country citizens and stateless persons and their family members with international or equivalent national protection in Ukraine, who had a valid residence permit in Ukraine on 24 February 2022
- Citizens of other third countries who were permanent residents in Ukraine on 24 February 2022 in accordance with Ukrainian regulations and who cannot safely and permanently return to their country
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych).
- Numer ogłoszenia: 65337536
- Data wyróżnienia: 01.06.2023
- Data wprowadzenia: 01.06.2023
Wróć do góry