Dodane 15 maja 2018 | Nr ref: JR0066072
Our software engineers have the opportunity to touch the entire software ecosystem! In fact, by number of employees, we are one of the most influential software companies in the world. At Intel, you’ll be at forefront of everything from enhanced usability and security, to integrated software and hardware solutions, to seamless connectivity. We're looking for more great software engineer leaders who can help us push computing capabilities even further. Those who are passionately motivated by seeing their advanced product design creations used by millions of end users.
Watch our Software Careers video here:
Intel Gdansk is expanding its research and development team in the field of Artificial Intelligence as part of the newly formed Intel's Artificial Intelligence Products Group. We would like to grow with the smartest people in the world - We are looking for people like you!!
What you will be working on:
- Developing drivers and/or firmware for new AI hardware architectures and products
- Collaborating with hardware engineers in the design, development and verification of hardware and its interfaces
- Implementing low-level software consistent with best security and design practices
- Architecting interfaces that enable integration with higher-level software
- Effectively debugging problems in software, and enabling hardware engineers to debug complex problems in hardwareQualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering / Software Engineering with at least 3 plus years of experience
- Excellent C programming skills
- Understanding of system software and hardware architecture
- Ability to read and interpret hardware specs- Understanding of the Linux Kernel device drivers development
Nice to have:
- Experience in Agile and open source SW development process,
- Experience in working in dispersed/multicultural teams
What we offer:
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Intel jest obecny na rynku od 1970 roku i ma swoje oddziały na całym świecie, jednak Gdańskie Centrum Badawczo-Rozwojowe jest jednym z 23 największych laboratoriów Intela w Europie. Pracuje w nim już ponad 1700 wysokiej klasy...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 61514183
- Data wyróżnienia: 15 maja 2018
- Data wprowadzenia: 15 maja 2018
- Wyświetleń: 334
- Wyświetleń na liście: 25 425