Aktualizacja: 11 dni temu | Nr ref: AF/T/BA
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Practical knowledge of requirement engineering (techniques, tools) with a commercial customer in traditional and agile approach,
- At least 2-3 years of experience in requirement analysis for IT systems,
- Experience in creating/updating requirements and technical documentation (diagrams, descriptions),
- Experience in cooperation with development teams,
- Very good command of spoken and written English,
- Strong personality influencing others to ensure that the project is consistent with the requirements,
- Readiness to duty travels to Frankfurt and Zurich (max. 50% of time during 3-moths introduction and once a month afterwards),
- Open communication, courage and initiative, decisions making ability, self-organization and teamwork skills,
- Willing to develop longer in one team (like 3 years) because of time-consuming business domain introduction.
Why do we need you?
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Gathering and specifying functional and non-functional requirements,
- Acquiring knowledge about the business domain (aeronautical data), customer's systems and processes,
- Designing and maintaining modules/functionalities in existing IT system,
- Impact analysis (impact of the new functionality on other components, teams, documentation),
- Assessing feasibility of the requirements,
- Supporting testing - advising test cases and data the most similar to the real customers conditions,
- Preparing technical documentation (for developers, analysts and testers),
- Working with data in diverse formats (XML, JSON, diverse interfaces, databases),
- Support Product Owner in maintaining product backlog,
- Cooperating with many stakeholders from 3 locations in a large organization,
- Cooperating with multiple teams working on other system components.
What do we welcome?
- Higher education in computer science/IT,
- Experience in big or international projects,
- Experience in estimating of tasks for yourself/others,
- Basic knowledge on SQL, XML, JSON, intefaces, databases,
- Experience in object-oriented programming.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
Lufthansa Systems is a recognized provider of Information technology mainly used in the aviation industry, but also in the financial and logistics sector. Over the years, we have been making effort to ensure that our customers are satisfied with...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 61724035
- Data wyróżnienia: 28 listopada 2019
- Data wprowadzenia: 24 lipca 2018
- Aktualizacja: 28 listopada 2019
- Wyświetleń: 6 935
- Wyświetleń na liście: 421 027