News Reporter, Reuters (Italian Speaking)
Umowa o pracę
Branża / kategoria
Redakcja / Dziennikarstwo,
Tłumaczenia i korekta
Aktualizacja: 2 miesiące temu
News Reporter, Reuters (Italian Speaking)
JOB REQUIREMENTSReuters is seeking a candidate who can speak fluent English and Italian to join its real-time news operation in Gdansk, Poland.
The reporter will work in fast-paced, international environment and get to produce headlines about Italian companies, translate stories for our Italian speaking audience, produce multimedia packages and become part of Reuters global network.
Trading desks, hedge funds and asset managers at major multinational banks use subscription-based Eikon terminal to get fast & accurate information to base their investment decision. Your stories for Reuters will also be seen by our media clients, on Reuters.com and other extensions available to read for everyone. Reuters news and information reaches one billion people every day.
About The Role
As our News Reporter, you will:
- Write headlines and news summaries accurately, quickly and with high standards of credibility, in accordance with Reuters principles and operating standards
- Search through approved sources to grasp and translate news
- Identify market-moving figures and comments to filter out news stories from sources including electronic news releases, conferences calls, Webcasts
- Translate market reports, general, political and company news stories from English to Italian and from Italian to English
- Apply news judgment and picking relevant news and package it for Reuters News online clients
- Select and package news stories with relevant pictures, videos and graphics.
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Knowledge of corporate activity, stock markets and financial vocabulary, or an ability to gain such knowledge quickly
- Comfort with handling financial data and facts accurately and quickly
- Strong news judgment
- Strong translation skills
- Ability to write with speed, clarity, accuracy and freedom from bias
- A sound command of grammar, spelling, punctuation
- An ability to work under time pressure
- Willingness to undertake shifts
What’s In It For You
At Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Global Career: As a global company, we can offer a truly international career and progression opportunities
- Learning & Development: On the job learning and coaching with an intensive training package. We also have a dedicated training team focused on the continuous development of our journalists
- Benefits: We offer competitive salary packages and market leading benefits including paid volunteering days and a wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card
- Perks: Work alongside Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists and a team who provide unmatched, award-winning coverage of the world’s most important stories.
Reuters is the world’s largest multimedia news provider. Founded in 1851, it is committed to the Trust Principles of independence, integrity and freedom from bias. With unmatched coverage in over 16 languages, and reaching billions of people worldwide every day, Reuters provides trusted intelligence that powers humans and machines to make smart decisions. It supplies business, financial, national and international news to professionals via desktop terminals, the world's media organizations, industry events and directly to consumers. Reuters: The Real World in Real Time Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Apply online: http://thomsonreuters.contacthr.com
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych).
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64942140
- Data wyróżnienia: 01.08.2022
- Data wprowadzenia: 01.08.2022