Aktualizacja: 6 dni temu | Nr ref: JREQ125017
In Refinitiv Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), we provide our customers with intelligent information enabling them to manage reputational risk and make conscious business decisions. EDD employs more than 350 people operating from research and operational centers in Panama City (Panama), Penang (Malaysia), Beijing and Shenzhen (China), Mumbai and Bangalore (India), and Gdynia (Poland).
Our Team in Gdynia enjoys an international environment of approx. 30 people speaking 15 different languages.
You will join the Outsourcing Team in Gdynia. Your major responsibility will be to outsource timely and accurate cases/assignments to subcontractors.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our business is to know what our Clients need to know. Based on our reports, they decide on whether to do business with another company or whether to hire someone for an executive position. They can also make sure if they and their business partners are compliant with regulations they are subject to. Vendor Management Specialist is a key element of the process, ensuring smooth cooperation between the research team and the subcontractors.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
- 3~5 years working experience
- At least 6 months of research experience
- Paying attention to detail and delivering activities on time.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in changing environment with tight deadlines
- Fluent written and spoken in English, possession other languages capacity is added advantage
- Practical knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Word) on an advanced level
- Critical thinking and ability to spot errors
- Excellent ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Exceptional candidate who does not meet these requirements will still be considered.
- To provide global support to the business in managing subcontractors by building and maintaining quality control standards, improving source availability and cost-effectiveness and improving related procedures
- Outsource the case assignment to vendors according to the vendor capacity and jurisdiction
- Response to vendor query within the time frame
- Monitor and ensure vendor commitment and report due on timely manner
- Liaise with both internal & external parties in providing information and verification as well as communicate the information to relevant parties to ensure on time delivery.
- Receive and preliminary check the completeness of vendor report
- Upload the vendor report to research system and close the system task
- Source potential vendor and assist on-boarding the new vendor
- Update the vendor pricing workbook, vendor performance log within the require time frame, update vendor public holiday log
- To ensure all the document / information provide at time outsourcing engagement are comply with risk free
- Ensuring all global vendors have access to most current sources (Links for research, LBR charts distributed regularly)
- Work with Research Managers to reduce the global cost of outsourced work through agreements revision and more cost efficient providers identification
- Assist to complete the research audit conduct by external auditor
- Collaboration with research team to source local language resources
- Negotiate better pricing with vendor
- To assist the research team on extracting data from database website
- Analyse and prepare monthly operations data.
- To support the functional teams from various offices in term of case outsourcing
- Handle ad-hoc assignments from time to time.
- Stable and permanent employment
- Additional bonus plan
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from other countries
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary and social jobs
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
KIM JESTEŚMY Globalną firmą z sektora finansów. Każdego dnia dostarczamy 40 miliardów aktualnych danych rynkowych. Umożliwiamy przygotowanie złożonych analiz i prowadzenie transakcji giełdowych. Nasze...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 62699516
- Data wyróżnienia: 12 lipca 2019
- Data wprowadzenia: 12 lipca 2019
- Wyświetleń: 257
- Wyświetleń na liście: 24 861