Aktualizacja: 6 dni temu | Nr ref: A/TP-T
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Orientation on customers needs (both external and internal),
- Good understanding of Product Owner role,
- IT background in systems integration area,
- Good task management,
- Identification of client’s needs skills,
- Experience in monitoring and reporting tasks’ progress and quality,
- Experience in everyday work with stakeholders,
- Skills and experience in backlog management,
- Good communication skills,
- Strong English skills (written and spoken).
- German skills,
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Prosimy o dodanie klauzuli:
Pozostałe ogłoszenia z naszej firmy
We're into IT! Lufthansa Systems Poland is a recognized provider of Information technology mainly used in the aviation industry, but also in the financial and logistics sector. Over the years, we have been making effort to ensure that our...Zobacz profil
- Numer ogłoszenia: 64318858
- Data wyróżnienia: 03.12.2021
- Data wprowadzenia: 10.06.2021
- Aktualizacja: 03.12.2021